Well, that didn't work!

excell

I was out driving until 2 am last night in the ice storm, zero problems. Just woke up, so I haven't been outside yet, but I have every intention of driving my little two wheel drive truck to Marietta tonight, with a stop in the town of Amanda to see some relatives.

Chris, your neighbors suck at life, please kill them so that the rest of us can feel safer on the roads. I may just stop at your house later to laugh at your big 4x4, just make sure that those cars are out of my way so I can drift the turn graemlins/lol.gif

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

chris not driving like a retard is the best strategy for ice, that is all

I hardly consider taking a turn at almost negligible speed "driving like a retard."

You ignorant fuck.

My driveway looks just fine people.... virtually no effort involved (on my dad's part). He cleared it with the bobcat, and went into the street to play a little bit too!!! Altho he did have to hook up a chain and pull my cars over the snow so he could plow the whole drivewy! :-p

Originally posted by Fornicate:

I tell you what. Why don't you use your "country" Dublin logic and tell me how 4WD is supposed to help you on ice?

Friggen moron.

I don't know man, I have been driving around all day yesterday and the night before with no problems. By the tracks I was the only person who made it out of my street yesterday morning since we never saw a plow. I was even playing taxi cab a bit since my g/f couldn't get her car out to get to work, she ended up being one of the only people that made it in, lol. I guess Quattro Audi > 4wd Ford truck in the snow... tongue.gif

Yesterday, I drove from Galloway to Polaris and back on 270. Then from Galloway to Easton and back on 70/670/270 without any problems whatsoever.

Saturn tupperware rules!

82 Flywheel HP, 70 lb/ft, Front-wheel drive

I did see a few "invincible" SUVs enter the highway at 70 MPH and then hit the brakes when they realized that 4WD = shit, on ICE. Only to then realize that brakes on ice = BAD! graemlins/nonono.gif