Yay! no work this morning!

Alex1647545498

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

sounds there will be alot of people staying home today. I left work yesterday around 2pm and don't plan on going back for a while. smile.gif

Ditto. Newark is a gigantic inch-thick ice block with 2 inches of snow under it and over it.

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Mr. 2:

As long as we stay in level 2 I'll be happy. heh

Delaware is in level 3 and I am waiting for them to lift it. They better soon the roads are getting much better ;)

Originally posted by Harris92:

Delaware is in level 3 and I am waiting for them to lift it. They better soon the roads are getting much better ;)

same here, i was scheduled in at 7:30, didnt go, went back to bed until 1, then got to work about 2, and here i stand posting at work

Guest BIG BIRD
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

yep i tried to leave today got 6 feet got stuck, shoveled the TA out and pulled it back in the parking lot, good thing work didn't have a problem with that cause there was no way i was getting to a nice cleared road

I guess driver skill is something you dont posess adam...

I drove the s-10 through delaware (lvl 3) all the way to work (morse rd) to get my paycheck, just to have the damn thing not come... SOB, thank god for the three day weekend...

Anybody get hit by the power outage? I live in northeast Columbus and it went out around 6:30 am and hasn't come back. It's about 50° at my house, so I'm staying at a friend's house tonight. I'm getting my internet junkie addition fix at a Panera Bread right now. :(

Erica's mom's power went out at like 3:30 am. We called and made sure she was alright. Took over a portable color TV and some hot coffee. She's at her bf's house now.

There were shelters opening up too. I think there was a Days INN and Reynoldsburg High were taking people in. I haven't seen it so bad that the tree trunks were split before. graemlins/wtf.gif

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Erica's mom's power went out at like 3:30 am. We called and made sure she was alright. Took over a portable color TV and some hot coffee. She's at her bf's house now.

There were shelters opening up too. I think there was a Days INN and Reynoldsburg High were taking people in. I haven't seen it so bad that the tree trunks were split before. graemlins/wtf.gif

ice will do that to em, knocked a shit ton of trees down in shawnee state forest a few years ago

fuzz, ground clearance > TA