The real truth abotu overtime changes and Bush

desperado

Here is the real truth, from a liberal source about the Bush overtime changes that are not near as bad as Kerry and Moveon.org would lead you to believe.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest/extra/P76764.asp?GT1=3256

And remember. There is only the truth, make sure to know the facts come November when you pull that switch. I am not saying how to vote, I am saying know in your heart why you are doing what you are doing and don't do it because or the half truths that the media feeds you. And the slick ads on TV tell you. GET THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by Tire Killer:

I heard that John Kerry likes to hold hands and take moonlit walks on the beach with terrorists, and that George Bush secretly sold the entire United States to Bill Gates for $50.

graemlins/popcorn.gif

nope that is the truth, i have a uncle, that knows a guy that can verify both of those statements

Originally posted by Tire Killer:

I heard that John Kerry likes to hold hands and take moonlit walks on the beach with terrorists

graemlins/popcorn.gif

Probably....hippie graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest stevil

[Cartman] Hippies suck ass! [/Cartman]

But yeah, the laws were old and needed updated to reflect todays jobs and economy. Idiots think that it's all Bush's idea, and that it's taking away overtime pay. :rolleyes: