Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

Adam

holy crap i can't get enough of this show, it is seriously 30 minutes of laughing while i watch these asians fall and the voice dubs commentary, there is a new one on tonight with tony hawk and americans on there, i hope to god they perform as badly as the asians do graemlins/popcorn.gif

Guest stevil

MXC is awesome! :D I loved the episode where they were in costumes, I think it was Halloween.

The best thing I ever saw, was some guy running to do his challenge, and he tried to show off and do a forward flip. Needless to say, he landed on his fucking neck and I shot beer out of my nose... :D

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

holy crap i can't get enough of this show, it is seriously 30 minutes of laughing while i watch these asians fall and the voice dubs commentary, there is a new one on tonight with tony hawk and americans on there, i hope to god they perform as badly as the asians do graemlins/popcorn.gif

The voce overs are great. I remeber one..."This is Foos Bobakanoosh...he works as a spontaneous pearl necklace distributor."

Funny show. They have some crazy stuff on TV in Japan! Ever seen that HBO show..."Shock Video?" That is some crazy stuff...and to think...here in the uS all the fuss Janet's boob made.

Originally posted by Hoop-D:

"This is Foos Bobakanoosh...

Yeah, I think they call someone that in each episode.

A hilarious show. Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship. Most Painful Eliminations of the Day. Good stuff. graemlins/thumb.gif

i'm sorry, as racist as it sounds dubbing asians doing stupid shit has to be up there on the list of funniest stuff evar.

doing it with people who can actually speek english = graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Agreed - watching the American college students (who had to put in mouthpieces, btw, pussies) imitate it sucks next to the original. I was rooting for some of those college kids to really get hurt, but alas, twas not to be. Ok, back to the genuine article, and no more Tony Hawk and the American showboaters.

Guest RJ1074
Originally posted by Where The Wild Things Are:

Tony Hawk was on there yesterday

last nights show sucked, i was very disappointed... not nearly as funny with Americans trying to imiate it. :(