Group rides are bad...Harley group rides are...

The King

You know I hate watching these videos, but I like to think that by seeing OTHER people do stupid things we all learn from their mistakes,

like this one, lesson here...make sure you look before passing.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zljrIEjMLVk&NR=1

Lesson here, don't ride wheelies, and the seat is for SITTING on...

And check this shit out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06KvVvVQ1Mc&feature=related

david that last one the dude didnt live man

I kinda thought that was a hard one to believe, but the vid said he did. I imagine the impact to his chest/neck would have killed him even if his helmet saved his head.

I kinda thought that was a hard one to believe, but the vid said he did. I imagine the impact to his chest/neck would have killed him even if his helmet saved his head.

No he died which is obvious. When it happened about 1.5years ago a girl who knew him on another board posted about it and also posted pictures of him before the accident. I just don't know why he didn't go around the truck instead of plowing into it because the highway was empty I was told. Who knows why he hit it with full force.

No he died which is obvious. When it happened about 1.5years ago a girl who knew him on another board posted about it and also posted pictures of him before the accident. I just don't know why he didn't go around the truck instead of plowing into it because the highway was empty I was told. Who knows why he hit it with full force.

Yeah he's dead. I remember this one coming up on another board back after it happened.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

Rock the goldwing

That guy used to charge people at the Gap for video footage. He would follow them and tape them so they could see how they were doing in the corners. He said he had over $4k in suspension upgrades to get that goldwing to do that. But, he would bring sportbikers down a couple of notches at the Gap from what I was told. Especially the ones who put knees down and STILL can't keep up with a goldwing..:D

I've ridden Harleys and crotch rockets, and noticed stupid people doing stupid crap on all types of bikes. As far as lifting a dropped Harley, one person can do it if you know what you're doing

I've ridden Harleys and crotch rockets, and noticed stupid people doing stupid crap on all types of bikes. As far as lifting a dropped Harley, one person can do it if you know what you're doing

Luckily it's not an issue very often.. :p

harley-Training-Wheels.jpg

That guy used to charge people at the Gap for video footage. He would follow them and tape them so they could see how they were doing in the corners. He said he had over $4k in suspension upgrades to get that goldwing to do that. But, he would bring sportbikers down a couple of notches at the Gap from what I was told. Especially the ones who put knees down and STILL can't keep up with a goldwing..:D

That's Fuse or Yellow Wolf we were talkin' about on the ride 2 weeks ago. They call him Fuse 'cause he's got an Alpine amp in his travel trunk that's always blowin' fuses. Hear the pegs scrapin' in the background? I guess he's got diamond plating on his saddle bags too!! ;)