So bored, picking a random topic deal to talk about...

Guest Jonnygts

Guest Jonnygts
Bad drivers. Nothing pisses me off more than stupid drivers. There has got to be many good storys of dumb asses that shouldnt be on the road. Share, cause I am bored.

Guest jpurdy2003
I once witnessed some rich idiot in a Lexus LS430 talking on his cell phone run directly into the back of a semi. That'll teach him to pay attention.

Guest Jonnygts
Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I once witnessed some rich idiot in a Lexus LS430 talking on his cell phone run directly into the back of a semi. That'll teach him to pay attention.

Thats freakin AWESOME, thats what i needed. HAHAHA, ppl suck.

Morons on cell phones at 7:00 in the morning. I mean. c-mon. Who is THAT important that you need to talk to someone on the way to work that early in the morning?

Oh.. wait, most of them are female... nevermidn. graemlins/jerkit.gif

My friends dad is a salesman for AC Delco and drives all the time. Usually its with a cell phone to his ear, writing something on a notepad, driving with his knee with a map on his lap. Scary huh? graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
I hate jackasses who tailgate me in the slow lane. If I'm holding you up, just pass me and get more points on your license, see if I care. But don't tailgate and make hand gestures if I'm going the speed limit/five over in THE SLOW LANE!

I hate jackasses who tailgate me in the slow lane. If I'm holding you up, just pass me and get more points on your license, see if I care. But don't tailgate and make hand gestures if I'm going the speed limit/five over in THE SLOW LANE!

I agree...ever notice how the people that usually do that are on there cell phones. What really bugs me is people who talk on there cell phones and drive like idiots. Some of my friends say that listening to the radio really loud is worse but I disagree. If your in a really in depth conversation, your not paying any attention to the road and probably driving like an idiot. Just my opinion.

Guest Super J

thats when you (if your driving a beater)downshift hard or yank the ebrake, if/when they hit u, make sure to say something along the lines of "ow my fucking neck"

Originally posted by Super J:

thats when you (if your driving a beater)downshift hard or yank the ebrake, if/when they hit u, make sure to say something along the lines of "ow my fucking neck"

What if they don't notice you doing that, spin you off the road into a ditch, guardrail or cement wall. Then your neck really is hurt. Sure, the accident is 'their fault'. But it's your own dumb ass fault you have to go to the chiropractor for the rest of your life....

...fucking idiot.

Guest Jonnygts
Some genious in a Bimmer pulled out infront of me today on riverside when i was goin like 60 or so. Def had to slam on my breaks and then i honked my horn for about 25 seconds straight while i was behind him. :mad:

I drive 700+ miles a week on my job. I see so much stupid shit all the time its pathetic. I will say I don't use turn signals, but thats because I gave it up years ago. If you use them people will just speed up from behind you and pass you on both sides for some reason. My biggest thing is people who think the 10+ over the speed limit is to slow so they won't pass they just get less then 5 feet from my bumper and turn on or flash there high beams. When that happens to me its an imediate 4 wheel lock up and I try to either run them off the road or get rearended. I've got hit a few times up here and I've been paid $1000 each time so WATCH OUT ASS HOLES! graemlins/slap.gif hehe

Evan

My friends and I were driving down 71S Tuesday going about 70 and we got passed by a guy in a Porsche 928. This was around mile marker 135. About 2 miles later we see him being pulled over by the trooper. We then get off at the 131 Deleware exit and drop my friend off at his car and then get back on 71S. Sure enough, dude comes flying by again on the left side. And the, as you would guess, we see him pulled over again just short of the Polaris exit. 2 tickets for the same thing in less than 10 miles.

Originally posted by Tractor:

I drive 700+ miles a week on my job. I see so much stupid shit all the time its pathetic. I will say I don't use turn signals, but thats because I gave it up years ago. If you use them people will just speed up from behind you and pass you on both sides for some reason. My biggest thing is people who think the 10+ over the speed limit is to slow so they won't pass they just get less then 5 feet from my bumper and turn on or flash there high beams. When that happens to me its an imediate 4 wheel lock up and I try to either run them off the road or get rearended. I've got hit a few times up here and I've been paid $1000 each time so WATCH OUT ASS HOLES! graemlins/slap.gif hehe

Evan

Man, you are SUCH a jackass. :rolleyes:

Guest Super J
Originally posted by Neo Pee:

What if they don't notice you doing that, spin you off the road into a ditch, guardrail or cement wall. Then your neck really is hurt. Sure, the accident is 'their fault'. But it's your own dumb ass fault you have to go to the chiropractor for the rest of your life....

...fucking idiot. [/QB]

Sorry Mr. Sensitive, i forgot to push the sarcasm button

Guest Jonnygts
Originally posted by Tractor:

Evan

Good work, then after that, if you have the faster car, go like 15 mph under the limit and if they try to pass just floor it and get ahead again. Ppl just loove that.

1. I hate people that don't do the speed limit. Drives me completely insane. On 256 (50mph speed limit) everyday to and from work, people are constantly going 35-40 mph. I'll be doing 50-55 and be literally barreling past people like I was racing them. To top it off, these dumbasses going 40mph see a cop coming the other way and slam on their brakes like it's going to prevent them from getting a ticket. YOU WERE FUCKING DOING 10 UNDER ALREADY! What are you scared of?

2. People who are totally oblivious to their surroundings. A specific example, I was on Tussing Rd. turning left onto 256 (for those that know the area). There are two left-turn lanes, and I'm in the left of the two. This lady in a Grand Prix in the right left-turn lane is about half a car in front of me (were talking my front bumper is at her rear tire). She apparantly had no idea I was there and with no turn signal or anything just decides to shift lanes. Dane Cook has a great comedy bit about situations like this. Had I not slowed down, she would've spun out no question (which would've been sweet now that I think about it). But I have yet to use my horn because I'm too worried about getting out of the way than laying on the horn. So far it's worked pretty well. But the same thing happens on the freeway. I'll be flying down the road showing of for a friend or something doing 100+ and a person in the next lane over politely turns on his turn signal and comes on over. Ok, I probably shouldn't be doing 100+, but damn folks use your sideview mirrors. :mad:

3. People who believe a light turning green means "wait a few seconds to piss off the people behind you".

Just a few on the list.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Super J:

I do that very frequently. Nobody's been dumb enough to hit me yet.

I’m going to be as nice about this as possible and then not post anything else after this.

One day everyone posting about doing stupid shit in cars to people who make them mad will realize how dumb it is. Why would you get into a wreck if you could avoid it, even if it will be the other person’s fault? I hope some of you realize this very soon. The others I hope never realize it, and wreck in a ball of fiery flames, while hurting nobody else. Bittersweet.

Originally posted by Neo Pee:

I’m going to be as nice about this as possible and then not post anything else after this.

One day everyone posting about doing stupid shit in cars to people who make them mad will realize how dumb it is. Why would you get into a wreck if you could avoid it, even if it will be the other person’s fault? I hope some of you realize this very soon. The others I hope never realize it, and wreck in a ball of fiery flames, while hurting nobody else. Bittersweet.

I don't like semis in the fast lane. That is all.