June 28 -Saturday- meet (Dayton)

DangBruhY

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southwest wind between 8 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

It's going to be in Beavercreek, but it looks like it's not going to happen. I'm still planning on going up until the last minute.

Where do yall want to meet? It's going to be by the Fairfield Commons mall. Let me know... Just in case.

Ok, let's meet at the Mejiers parking lot on Col Glenn at 10PM tonight. I'll post up just before then to let everyone knowing if it's still going to happen.

jinjachk08, I didn't see your post when I posted this... The meet starts at 10, but no one shows up till a little after. If yall want to meet at 9:30, I'm down with that.

Actually, lets meet in the Starbucks parking lot. It won't look as gay as sitting in the HUBE Meijers parking lot all by yourself. hehehe

Like I said... I'll post up if it's canceled. Before you leave, check this thread. But then again, if you go out and it's raining, I'm sure you will figure it out. :)

And I give fore warning I have hids dont know what it looks like when I am behind another bike. I know when I had regular bulbs my buddy hated me behind him cause they hit his mirror perfect havent rode with anyone since i did hids. And my bike is uber loud. Its pretty much straight piped if anyone beats me there you will hear me coming for a hot minute.