Second Job.......Thoughts?

Akula

So, I have been wanting to buy a few things lately, and to limit myself going too far in debt I thought about a second job.

Anyone have any ideas, something that is part time and pays well (or atleast enough for me to consider it)?

I am pretty good with Computers, Networks, Carpentry, Cars, Plumbing, being some 80 year old rich woman's Cabanna boy, just about anything.

Guest busteryhyman

i second UPS. i work in Accounting at UPS and a lot of the people who work in the hub use this as a second job. working only 3-5 hours a night extra aint bad either

that and we get free pizza a lot

Calltech is pushing their ads on TV again, and they're hiring, as usual. Unlimited overtime can buy you a LOT of nice parts for your car, or a second car. I might be getting an AE86 to restore/upgrade tomorrow morning, because I worked a lot of overtime last pay period.

They do PT. But FT is considered 30 hours a week, so if you put in even that much, you can get benefits like tuition reimbusement and such. OT is unlimited too, so when you need more money you can go in and get more hours between 8 and 12 AM on the Verizon DSL project. Not the other ones though. they're 24 hours too, so you can take a later shift, like I do, and still do your 9-5.

Basic stuff to make sure you at least know how to operate a computer running Windows, and to make sure you can read/write.

If you can figure out posting here, you probably will pass it, it was that easy. They hire just about anyone, and it's really not hard.

Went to Calltech. Applied, tested, interviewed. I can either work the Verizon DSL project "my dsl isn't working..." Which involves 2 weeks training from 1630 to midnight at a rate of $42 per day ($5.6/hr). then a week of probation with the same hours at like $6 per hour. Then go to PT hours at $9.

Or since I am proficient with Mac OS they want me for a different project, details to come later. (1 to 2 weeks).

since I was a submariner I would prefer the road less traveled.

BTW, if you need work and can take the no money during training they are hiring.

Guest cam'ron
does calltech hire at 17? I work at krogers(which sucks floppy donkey cock), I may be getting a job at carter lumber, but I would like to have 2 jobs , that way I can save up some cheese before I go into the air force

Guest busteryhyman
wait til you get the people who are like "what's the start menu" and you have to fight with them for 45 min to find it...i think i still have gray hair from that