C5 Sam

C5 Glenn

300Z Brett

MKIII Ben

VR4 Jeff

DSM Mike

MKIV Hua

240Z Ricky

And some others I can't think of right now, for which I'm sorry.

Let me tell you a story.

Three years ago, there were a group of us that hung out, built our cars, and had a good time racing the streets of Columbus. We met at places for social fun, cruised, etc. Who were these people? They were the people that helped create CR and everything it was based on. For this, I am very appreciative.

Over the years, I'd lost touch with these people on the same guidelines we had met on. I'd gotten more and more pushy with the way I ran CR, due to both my personality and in an attempt to run a place that had gotten huge, far past what I or anyone else had expected. For different reasons, I started "picking off" these core people ranging from eveything for disagreeing with me to just pissing me off for whatever reason.

There was a time when things weren't as serious as they are now and we had one goal: fun. That's it, the basic CR concept. Things change, and I did too. Through reasons of my own, I saw differently from these people and we fell out of touch, through some faults of my own doing.

So, I wish to welcome back these original members and people I had good times with. I apologize for taking brash actions with them and would hope they can accept my apology and hopefully become integrated with us as a group once more. There's fun to be found and friends to be had, but it takes cooperation from all parties, not just one-sided as sometimes I can be.

So please take this and understand where I'm coming from. I feel I chased away some good people, and would like these same people to be a part of what once was. From here, we can only get stronger.

I'd like to take this oppotunity to let everyone I'm gonna try to relax a bit more and stop being so subjective of people. CR is here for everyone and for people to have a good time. I'll try to be more cooperative with people and listen to them. I do ask that if you have a problem with something I do, please take it up with me personally or contact someone on the SMC and let them know. I cannot see where a problem lies without knowing one exists.

Thanks for listening.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of those guys are the reason I was so interested in ColumbusRacing, even though I don't know most of them outside of here. We need to keep good car people around, despite our differences.

Hell, if Eric and I can still co-exist in a thread after November 2nd, then I'm sure EVERYONE can reconcile their differences and move on together! ;):D

Very classy Anthony. I really liked having everyone on here seem as one, instead of groups that stick together. Eventhough I haven't been to a meet yet, I do plan on making alot next spring/summer since hopefully I'll have a decent car to bring. I hope the other guys you metioned come back and understand the deal going on here.

While we are on the subject.

Anthony you seem to be under a moment of clarity. Many of the people on that list are dirctly or indirectly invovled with IPS. If you are looking to settle things so everyone can move on and be pals, I am curious to see if you feel if there is any unsettled business between you and them?

Do you:

A)feel like the whole thing kind of blew up with partial blame on both sides?

B)feel like it was mostly your fault and regret it?

C)feel like the blame falls on their side and is their job to applogize to you?

OR

D)feel like the post above settles your matters with both those people and IPS?