American Lemans June 27th

Guest Silver911owner

Guest Silver911owner
I am 100% going. Anybody interested in going? I was thinking we could hang out, watch the race, and grill some burgers. Who's interested?

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

PS. NWS means: Not work safe. attaching the yellow .gif to your posts is misleading.

took this post right out of my fingers. i was going to say the exact same thing. post some boobies if you're going to put NWS on the topic :mad:

Guest powers
my self and bimmerjoe will be there. just so you guys know anyone who has a current military ID and their family will get in for free. So thought I would pass that along.

Guest Silver911owner
buckeye, yea I'm interested in cruising up with you. I was going to buy my ticket at the gate... your mom doesnt get a discount does she? :D

Corvetteforum.com got me and my buddy Ty Infield Passes that let us drive a couple of laps before the C5R's go out. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

If you see a black C4 with tinted windows (me) and a spotless yellow '03 Z06 (Ty)...wave!!! graemlins/burnout.gif

Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

Corvetteforum.com got me and my buddy Ty Infield Passes that let us drive a couple of laps before the C5R's go out. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

If you see a black C4 with tinted windows (me) and a spotless yellow '03 Z06 (Ty)...wave!!! graemlins/burnout.gif

:cool: