Review: Knights of the Old Republic

ohio_wookie

Kicked ass, just finished the game. very good rpg and great battle engine. i usually stay away from most rpgs because of the turn based fighting, but KotOR uses a real time, turn based. which i like a whole lot better, but still not as much as the zelda style. if you play the game expect a 60 hour game, i took 83 hours but i did all the submissions. i am now on to the d&d based neverwinter nights. so far its looking to be as good.

Originally posted by Orion:

you mean like the figure four? and the lion tamer? and the steiner recliner? man, i thought those tended to shorten contests..... :confused:

tongue.gif

Mandible claw = best submission ever, even though it doesn't make sense. Socko makes up for it!

Originally posted by Atmosphere:

83 hours?! It took me 36 to beat it.. wow.

yea he probably has a life and wasnt so consumed in it. unlike some people, took him a long time 83 hours yea but probably over a very long time

i played it over a course of three weeks, when i play games like this i take my time to explore everything and get/find all i can, i also try to complete all the sub-missions. another cool thing about the game is you can either be a hero to the republic(light side) or try to become the dark lord of the sith(dark side). also it might have taken me 83 hours to finish the game but it only to me 3 minutes to beat malak in the end.