ESPN not welcome this weekend....

black00ws6

Ha Ha Ha Where's that pic that says "wa wa wa my pussy hurts!" with the little girl crying? Fuck Geiger, what a bitch. "I'm taking my ball and going home" Ha Ha Ha

Get the broom out, it's time to clean house over there!

Please fellas, when OSU loses don't go out and start fires.....

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Screw that, ESPN Magazine needs to quit trying to dig up dead stories from admited criminal thugs to get ratings.

The NCAA already did an investigation, yet STILL ESPN wants to listen to Maurice and all of his BS.

Well, it seems we agree on SOMETHING... :D

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

Ha Ha Ha Where's that pic that says "wa wa wa my pussy hurts!" with the little girl crying? Fuck Geiger, what a bitch. "I'm taking my ball and going home" Ha Ha Ha

Get the broom out, it's time to clean house over there!

Please fellas, when OSU loses don't go out and start fires.....

You may now go fuck yourself!

I have wiped shit off of my shoe that I had more respect for than I do for you at this moment. That post went beyond classless and into ignorant, uniformed, hatefull childish banter.

Andy Geiger is doing EXACTLY what a good A.D. should do, being PROACTIVE. Think about it for a minute.....

He is being visible and available to the media to let the football team focus on the task at hand and eliminating the distractions.

He is attempting to eliminate the possibility of reprisal, however misguided or alcohol induced it may be, on ESPN and it's people by telling them not to come here.

He is sending the message to ESPN, the ONLY people who have given Clarrett a forum to pitch his drivel, saying that we don't appreciate this type of biased and unsubstanciated journalism.

He is supporting the University and the Athletic department by being the front-man. Not sitting in his office and letting the coaches get raped by the media.

Cry-baby? I think not. Who else is even somewhat impressed at the balls that he is showing?

Right or Wrong, Guilty or Not Guilty, the NCAA will decide. The fact that we've been through one investigation for this same matter last year, leads me to side with them not finding a whole lot else this time.

If any of you thinks that the "booster" hand-outs are a OSU thing should really wake up and smell the coffee. The movie "The Recruit" was not just an adaptation of a fictional story. It happens....

[ 18. November 2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Rotarded ]

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Andy Geiger is doing EXACTLY what a good A.D. should do, being PROACTIVE. Think about it for a minute.....

He is being visible and available to the media to let the football team focus on the task at hand and eliminating the distractions.

He is attempting to eliminate the possibility of reprisal, however misguided or alcohol induced it may be, on ESPN and it's people by telling them not to come here.

He is sending the message to ESPN, the ONLY people who have given Clarrett a forum to pitch his drivel, saying that we don't appreciate this type of biased and unsubstanciated journalism.

He is supporting the University and the Athletic department by being the front-man. Not sitting in his office and letting the coaches get raped by the media.

Cry-baby? I think not. Who else is even somewhat impressed at the balls that he is showing?

Right or Wrong, Guilty or Not Guilty, the NCAA will decide. The fact that we've been through one investigation for this same matter last year, leads me to side with them not finding a whole lot else this time.

If any of you thinks that the "booster" hand-outs are a OSU thing should really wake up and smell the coffee. The movie "The Recruit" was not just an adaptation of a fictional story. It happens....

What he said graemlins/popcorn.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Screw that, ESPN Magazine needs to quit trying to dig up dead stories from admited criminal thugs to get ratings.

The NCAA already did an investigation, yet STILL ESPN wants to listen to Maurice and all of his BS.

I was watching the game last week and it made me sick, they banter about ohio troubles for 15 min. strieght, then say, "well of course these are all alegations" blah blahblah. then go to a verbal plug for ESPN the magizine. Fuck ESPN.

I have wiped shit off of my shoe that I had more respect for than I do for you at this moment. That post went beyond classless and into ignorant, uniformed, hatefull childish banter.

I agree.

Originally posted by U GOT FACED:

doesnt that seem fishy? Geiger doesnt want espn there. what is he so worried about. im a big buckeyes fan but i think this will lower ohio state prestige.

Fishy? He doesn't want to help them make money by allowing GameDay here.. what's fishy about that? You think he is scared of some dopey ESPN reporters hangin around after he just invited the NCAA investigator's here?.. ESPN is already dragging OSU's name thru the mud to make a buck then they expect the Univerisity to go out of their way to help em? .. and like he said it's also about security. a LOT of Buckeye fans are not to pleased w/ ESPN right now. I'm not stupid enough to throw bottles at GameDay/ESPN, but there are lot of people here who are that stupid..

and I'm w/ Rotarded and Mesteno smile.gif

psst....GO Blue.

Geiger fucked up. Geiger could have gone on the show Saturday Morning and NATIONWIDE Defended OSU and addressed the whole thing and maybe FIRE UP the team at the same time. But what does he do, Says go away. Now everyone doesn't hear the other side and they are left to think, "well I guess it's true because let's face it we know it happens." Find a friend out of the state of Ohio and ask what they think.

All M.C.'s allegations are true; he has nothing to gain by it. All that shit and more happens. OSU Football makes more than some NFL teams make in a year. It's a business, open your eyes.

Being a whistle blower is just as bad as being a thug in the NFL owner’s eyes. NFL teams are going to be careful of him period.

Look at the whole thing with Milosevic, he had his shit done for him, and was given money by the coach. This can't happen on the Football side of things, "no way, it's OSU wholesome football." They fire O’Brien even after it states in his contract that he can't be fired for "cause" unless the NCAA brings sanctions against the university. Which the NCAA never did. Not to mention the lawyers for the college didn’t look at the contract until AFTER they let him go. OSU WILL have to pay the 3 Million. This fucker, Geiger is an idiot and needs to go, he doesn't have "Balls" he has sand in his pussy. He knows all this is true and knows his job may be on the line now.

At least I have class, and can debate with out attacking you directly. I don't exactly expect that though from an OSU fan. smile.gif

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

psst....GO Blue.

Geiger fucked up. Geiger could have gone on the show Saturday Morning and NATIONWIDE Defended OSU and addressed the whole thing and maybe FIRE UP the team at the same time. But what does he do, Says go away. Now everyone doesn't hear the other side and they are left to think, "well I guess it's true because let's face it we know it happens." Find a friend out of the state of Ohio and ask what they think.

All M.C.'s allegations are true; he has nothing to gain by it. All that shit and more happens. OSU Football makes more than some NFL teams make in a year. It's a business, open your eyes.

Being a whistle blower is just as bad as being a thug in the NFL owner’s eyes. NFL teams are going to be careful of him period.

Look at the whole thing with Milosevic, he had his shit done for him, and was given money by the coach. This can't happen on the Football side of things, "no way, it's OSU wholesome football." They fire O’Brien even after it states in his contract that he can't be fired for "cause" unless the NCAA brings sanctions against the university. Which the NCAA never did. Not to mention the lawyers for the college didn’t look at the contract until AFTER they let him go. OSU WILL have to pay the 3 Million. This fucker, Geiger is an idiot and needs to go, he doesn't have "Balls" he has sand in his pussy. He knows all this is true and knows his job may be on the line now.

At least I have class, and can debate with out attacking you directly. I don't exactly expect that though from an OSU fan. smile.gif

Who cares what people outside Ohio think! The facts will present themselves. Until the facts are presented it's simply conjecture.

Of course Geiger's job is on the line. But, do you really think that his presence on a network that has propogated the bias against OSU on this story is going to sway anyones impression or opinion? Get real!

I'll admit it looks like he fucked up on this one, but explain to me why the O'Brien contract debacle, and subsequent wrongful termination lawsuit, enters in to the debate that Geiger is being a pussy??

M.C.'s allegations are true? Every article and report I've seen states that M.C. has very little, if any, credibility left, and has presented absolutely NO evidence. He is simply lashing back at the University like a scorned 5 year old child. "I'm in trouble, so I'm gonna get you in trouble too"

There is absolutely no mention of the coaches giving M.C. money. O'Brien himself gave the money regarding RADOJEVIC, not the University. Did you notice no NCAA sanctions were given to the University?

I am not misguided enough to think that OSU is innocent and beyond reproach. What I am saying is that M.C. is, and will be an, immature, selfish, pain in the ass to any program that will have him. All he will have accomplished is making himself un-employable, and get OSU a slap on the wrist for some petty violations that are exactly the same things that Miami, Texas, USC, Michigan, Notre Dame, and all of the other BIG programs have been doing forever.

"At least I have class, and can debate with out attacking you directly." I simply "attacked" your post and stated that I had little respect for you in regards for your arguement. At no time did I "attack" you personally, that would be ingnorant and childish on my part.

I'll quote you again:

"All M.C.'s allegations are true; he has nothing to gain by it...open your eyes"

Wow, just wow. I'm just in awe of this statement. Anyone else care to comment??

[ 18. November 2004, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Rotarded ]

An extention on his fifteen minutes of fame. No one wants his ass on there team. I see no real gain for him.

Honestly who cares anyway about the "perks" for players.(it's not like this is the first or last time these things will happen in any sport)

University of Michigan a few years back had more than a few of their players take basket weaving I,II, and III. Just to keep their elligiblity for ball, because they were fucking stupied. Did Michigan get any shit for having LD kids on their team? NO. Because they suck and no one fucking cares about Michigan.

I just want to watch the game.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

An extention on his fifteen minutes of fame. No one wants his ass on there team. I see no real gain for him.

Honestly who cares anyway about the "perks" for players.(it's not like this is the first or last time these things will happen in any sport)

University of Michigan a few years back had more than a few of their players take basket weaving I,II, and III. Just to keep their elligiblity for ball, because they were fucking stupied. Did Michigan get any shit for having LD kids on their team? NO. Because they suck and no one fucking cares about Michigan.

I just want to watch the game.

<3 graemlins/leghump.gif