Can somone reccomend a vet?

OGRE

We go tto a vetr in hilliard, they do good work, but they are TOO damn expencive. $300 for nuetering, $80 for a visit/checkup. Not looking for cheap, just reasonable. I feel i'm being robbed.

The one here in Somerset, is like $25-35 for a regular visit. I had my Lab spayed last year at 6 months of age, it was $75. She was in and out the same day, and didnt have to wear them silly lamp shades lol. The older they are, the more it will cost.

A. Masterson Veterinary Clinic

300 North Drive, Somerset, OH 43783

(740) 743-1426

I have been to Groveport-Canal Animal Hospital, and they were nice enough. Reasonable prices, but they have a tendency to try and sell lots of extras (which seems to be a typical vet thing). It's kinda far for me though (and I'd imagine fou you also) and my cat doesn't like the car, so I probably need to find another place smile.gif

I'm in hilliard, let me rephrase, anyone within a 20-25 mile radius that is reasonable? i may have found one from a woman i work with that's in marysville, but any further input would be appreciated.

I'm not driving to somerset!!! :D

Ok, let me ask this, who are you currently seeing?

We use banfield at Petsmart.. Not always the HAPPIEST with them, but they give you quotes before doing work so you can deny stupid charges.. instead of getting a bill after the fact.. and going "what the hell!!??"

I also recomend getting written prescriptions from your vet and always mailing htem to petmeds.com and having them fill it.. you may have to wait a couple extra days but in the long run you can save a DECENT amount of money..