Who likes posting political topics?

Mensan

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Mensan:

I only ask because it is a privilege. Some of you guys are borderline on acceptable behavior. Keep it under control, or you'll lose it.

I assume those that are borderline have been sent PMs?

Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

I assume those that are borderline have been sent PMs?

I'm no moderator. Just a general warning to everyone. i fought to get the right to post those topics back. I'm disappointed in the result. If you can't tell what is appropriate from what isn't, maybe we shouldnt have had that right after all. Not my fucking job.

If you can't tell what is appropriate from what isn't, maybe we shouldnt have had that right after all.
read: calling a muslim "hadji", ripping on geeros because of the religion of the ownership, posting shit like "OMFG!!1! *** M1D34ST IS *** SUX0R!1!!1" for the 47th time, calling for the nuking of anyone who opposes the war, and generally acting as if you spent your entire drivetime to and from school licking the window of a bus the size of a shoebox. graemlins/nonono.gif

goodness people, have some freakin standards already. :rolleyes:

Actually, political topics are still NOT PERMITTED in this forum.

That topic was allowed only because I didn't have cable at home and because I'm the only one doing anything.