I apologize to IPS Motorsports

MrMeanGreen

As most of you know, I've had an ongoing argument with the guys at IPS concerning some work done to my Firebird back in April. I'm not going to go into details as most of you have heard stories from both sides, and honestly, I too am tired of hearing them and would like to put it in the past and move on.

The long and short of it is this:

I took the car into their shop for some parts to be installed, and in that, they did an excellent job. There were a few items of note after reassembly that I felt did not meet my expectations, and I blew it out of proportion. The whole process and generated negativity afterwards could have been avoided had I handled the situation as more of an adult than that of a child. For this, I feel I contributed problems and not solutions, and feel that the majority of the forthcoming problems were on my part.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not stating things on their end were perfect, as there were some minor issues overlooked when my car was reassembled. However, I should have worked with them and allowed them the time to correct what I felt needed corrected. Instead, I jumped the gun and bashed them both publicly and on the internet.

These guys busted their asses to not only help me with my car, but to try and exceed the expectations I'd set by repeatedly going back over it when I had an issue. They worked late, came in at odd hours, and kept in constant contact with me during the process, which I took for granted.

That being said, they made some superficial mistakes, and I made a big one. They were a fledging company trying to help me out, and had little experience with SBCs (which they were using mine to help gain some for mutual benefits to myself and them). I made some ppor decisions, said some wrong things, and trashed some good friendships in the process.

It's time this is out behind us and we start over. I have made some important decisons, and I feel I owe them an apology for the way I treated them. Instead of working with them, I worked against them, and for that I feel like an ass.

Jeff, Brett, Ricky, Howard. I'm sorry for what I put you all through. Please accept this, I'd like to have your friendships back.

In doing what I feel is the right thing after some serious reconsidering, and will pay IPS the remaining balance in full. I am not saying they nor myself are 100% wrong, but people make mistakes, and I handled things like a child.

IPS has made great strides to improve on their company goals and services, and they have my respect for sticking with this and trying to listen to what the customer needs. In a business situation, it takes cooperation from both sides, and in our case, my side didn't cooperate.

That being said, I urge CR to give them a second look and a second chance. Things have changed in the last six months, and from my conversations with Jeff, I think they're on the right track.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of all of us at IPS ill just say that we really appreciate the post and the kind words after all the talk and accusations and so forth. Its finally good to hear that all the extra time and effort and energy that went into the car was noticed and appreciated. Also good to hear shes up and running strong and that its putting down some good numbers :cool:

Again, thanks to Ant for clearing things up and thanks for finally putting an end to all of this. We have no desire to go into details either but for our part in all of this we have long since apologized for but will do so again today and look forward to FINALLY putting all this behind us and slowly becoming a part of CR again.

Thanks Ant,

Mike

Weve got your "IPS" windshield banner down at the shop whenever youd like to swing by! tongue.gif

graemlins/puke.gif My head is going to EXPLODE!!!! graemlins/puke.gif

Obviously, Anthony found GOd or something.

Or maybe he just fell and bumped his head. Either way, the only thing I can say is

graemlins/wtf.gif WHAT THE FUCK!!! graemlins/wtf.gif

If it makes you happy, clears your concious (sp)

or whatever, great.

Originally posted by desperado:

graemlins/puke.gif My head is going to EXPLODE!!!! graemlins/puke.gif

Obviously, Anthony found GOd or something.

Or maybe he just fell and bumped his head. Either way, the only thing I can say is

graemlins/wtf.gif WHAT THE FUCK!!! graemlins/wtf.gif

If it makes you happy, clears your concious (sp)

or whatever, great.

Your shit still won't run 6's.

Neither does your Kenny. And you probably have that much in it. Oh wait, I forgot, an insurance claim from when you arrainged to have your car stolen paid for the one that you driving now.

Not that I can blame you. You couldn't keep the other one together, so it was time for a change.

Desperaterforfriends needs to have the dildo pulled out of his ass, and the sand washed from his vag.

Now with that said, I'd just like to say I as well am impressed. It'll be nice seeing you all getting along again finally. This ongoing bullshit has been irritating at least. Good decision Anthony. Now if only you'll cut your hair...

Thanks everyone. It's time I quit acting childish and driving good friends away. I have responsibilities to attend to, and I'll own up to them.

Keith, everyone deserves a 2nd chance and some well-though consideration.

Hell, I still even kinda like Kenny :D

Maybe in your world, they do.

Somehow I figure this two week thing is the big anouncement that you SOLD CR to IPS or some equally ludicrous bullshit.

Hell, lets just shit can everything that you have said in the past, the direction that you wanted things to go. More car enthuaist stuff and getting away from the street racing.

I am at a TOTAL FUCKING LOSS to understand how after all the statements that have been made in the past that there is all of a sudden there is this total about face on everything.

Which leads me to the question, was all the things that you said were bullshit? Or were you just trying to be a hardass, say what you thought people wanted to hear? When all along you were missing your buddies, you know the same fuckers that came on your board, and bad mouthed you, and the board. Then went and created their own board to sit and badmouth this board and YOU specifically???

So, second chance? special consideration? Not me, not in this life time.

Remember fuck me once, shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me. I ain't much for shame, I don't give second chances. But that's just me.

That's about all I have to say on this.

Guest jpurdy2003

In a quarter mile, nothing.

However, even my POS DSM is probably more reliable than your moonshine-fueled concotion.

I doubt that S10 could make it from Delaware to downtown Columbus without a breakdown.

Maybe in your world, they do.

Somehow I figure this two week thing is the big anouncement that you SOLD CR to IPS or some equally ludicrous bullshit.

Hell, lets just shit can everything that you have said in the past, the direction that you wanted things to go. More car enthuaist stuff and getting away from the street racing.

I am at a TOTAL FUCKING LOSS to understand how after all the statements that have been made in the past that there is all of a sudden there is this total about face on everything.

Which leads me to the question, was all the things that you said were bullshit? Or were you just trying to be a hardass, say what you thought people wanted to hear? When all along you were missing your buddies, you know the same fuckers that came on your board, and bad mouthed you, and the board. Then went and created their own board to sit and badmouth this board and YOU specifically???

So, second chance? special consideration? Not me, not in this life time.

Remember fuck me once, shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me. I ain't much for shame, I don't give second chances. But that's just me.

That's about all I have to say on this.

graemlins/nonono.gif

And that's why the world is self-destructing and everyone is at war. No one is about understanding and consolations anymore, it's about me, me, me.

Unfortunately, you're the image of what I don't want to become :(

Originally posted by Crooked Edge Lovecore:

In a quarter mile, nothing.

However, even my POS DSM is probably more reliable than your moonshine-fueled concotion.

I doubt that S10 could make it from Delaware to downtown Columbus without a breakdown.

Intelligent words coming from the asshole promerly known as Jack please Pee on me.

As far as your DSM, my SUV will outrun that.

ANd what the fuck has Delaware have to do with anything, I dont live in Delaware, thanks for your input, please try again.

Guest jpurdy2003

Intelligent words coming from the asshole promerly known as Jack please Pee on me..

Get it straight son: I piss on hoes, hoes don't piss on me.

As far as your DSM, my SUV will outrun that.

ANd what the fuck has Delaware have to do with anything, I dont live in Delaware, thanks for your input, please try again.

I know you don't live in delaware. That was just an example of the failures of your haphazard trailer-park engineering. Hell, that S10 probably couldn't be driven from Geero's to Eastland without incinerating itself.

graemlins/thatfunny.gif Once again, Jack, this time for the record, what is it that you are driving again?

All right, All right, since everyone else seems to be getting to warm and fuzzies, and applogizing all over the place I suppose, being the nutswinger that some claim me to be I will jump on the bandwagon and say I am sorry to. I am sorry that I am such a prick. I an sorry that I come in here and start shit. I am sorry that I question shit that sounds to far fetched to be reasonably the truth.

Hold on, I am thinking about the rest of it.

Oh yeah, I am sorry for saying that Mark's gay, wait, never said that so I recant that one.

Sorry for making long, boring posts. Sorry for driving Ben away from the meets. Sorry for arguing with Sam, Ken, Anthony, Ben, Stillman, Jack, and *** rest of you that I have went rounds with. Sorry about saying silly shit about 6 second cars.

Sorry for being me.

Uhhhhhh, OK, now that my happy happy joy joy bullshit phase is over, the only think I can say I am sorry about is for those of you that have lost something. Specifically your minds.

Guest jpurdy2003

Faster cars

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

(2) 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R's

Slower Cars

1987 Nissan Sentra

1988 Nissan Sentra

1990 Dodge Ram 150 Pickup

2000 Nissan Altima

1993 Honduh Civic DX

And, as of Friday, a 1982 Toyota Celica will be added

Neither does your Kenny. And you probably have that much in it. Oh wait, I forgot, an insurance claim from when you arrainged to have your car stolen paid for the one that you driving now.

Not that I can blame you. You couldn't keep the other one together, so it was time for a change.

Ya, I didn't pay a dime for the first one, had no money in it, then had it stolen. Bitch please.

Couldn't keep it together? I made more 11 second passes in that car in one season than you will make in your life.

http://www.northeastsyty.com/uploader/files/IMG_3271.jpg

7.00 9" tire stock supension street car with A/C any time you're ready to get shit on.