I apologize to IPS Motorsports

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This desperado guy make this site look bad. Hell everytime he posts it's some useless shit, shit talking, or just a bunch of 4-letter words repeated over and over again. Then we hear about this 6 second mobile. That won't happen EVER. Based on the way you speak desperado, I don't think you have a clear understanding of what it takes to get there.

You know, I can't please everyone. But I can sure as hell try.

Keith, give it a break. I'm trying to straighten my life out and make things right with those I've hosed, and you're trying to not only bring that down, but bring the CR morale down.

I won't stand for it, let's make that clear. Otherwise, you're going to have a long, lonely winter ahead graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by PMTA:

You know, I can't please everyone. But I can sure as hell try.

Keith, give it a break. I'm trying to straighten my life out and make things right with those I've hosed, and you're trying to not only bring that down, but bring the CR morale down.

I won't stand for it, let's make that clear. Otherwise, you're going to have a long, lonely winter ahead graemlins/nonono.gif

Good to see you're doing the right thing. :cool:

I am glad you've "grown-up" and are trying to put this behind you (Anthony and IPS). I do have to say there are still some dicks out there that I hate because of the pre-judgement as a "Anthony-Nutswinger" over on Rac... err Grammar-Club. You assholes can go fuck off!

Originally posted by desperado:

Hold on, I am thinking about the rest of it.

Oh yeah, I am sorry for saying that Mark's gay, wait, never said that so I recant that one.

Sorry for making long, boring posts. Sorry for driving Ben away from the meets. Sorry for arguing with Sam, Ken, Anthony, Ben, Stillman, Jack, and *** rest of you that I have went rounds with. Sorry about saying silly shit about 6 second cars.

Buwhahahahahahaha!!!!!!! You think you drove me away from the meets? Get the fuck off your high horse motherfucker. You haven't driven me from anything. You're an arrogant, fat, redneck fuck that shouldn't be allowed to breed. Your kind is the downfall of society. You don't even realize how fucking stupid you are. You think you're the king shit around here, when in reality no one would give a shit if you ever posted again. Fuck, if you choked on your wife's dick and died, I'd laugh. You're proof that even Darwin made a few mistakes in his theory. I feel sorry for your kids. They don't have a choice, but to grow up to be like you. They don't even have a chance in life. Maybe you should start making a few life changes. I'd start with having that cock removed from your ass. So with this said, suck my cock and tickle my balls bitch.

ben he isn't talking about you

and i find it funny how the people who don't know what is going on make fun of keith not knowing how to build cars, as i sit here waiting for him to get pissed enough to get the primered car done, or the rase truck finished and make a lot of arrogant people eat a lot of words

Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

and i find it funny how the people who don't know what is going on make fun of keith not knowing how to build cars, as i sit here waiting for him to get pissed enough to get the primered car done, or the rase truck finished and make a lot of arrogant people eat a lot of words

I'm waiting, with the A/C on.

Talk is cheap.

Originally posted by kenny:

I'm waiting, with the A/C on.

Talk is cheap.

What does the A/C have to do with anything?? I removed my perfectly working A/C just because it gets in the way underhood (and dropped 40lbs, but more because it makes the car easier to work on). Seriously, Ohio doesn't get that hot.....I've yet to miss my A/C.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

What does the A/C have to do with anything?? I removed my perfectly working A/C just because it gets in the way underhood (and dropped 40lbs, but more because it makes the car easier to work on). Seriously, Ohio doesn't get that hot.....I've yet to miss my A/C.

its a buick thing... you wouldn't understand smile.gif

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

its a buick thing... you wouldn't understand smile.gif

No, he's just fruity. I still have my AC, and it freezes people outta the car smile.gif

Most of you, thanks for the support. I'm trying what I can to make amends ;)

Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

http://www.ashzero.com/_pics/ohno.gif

Guess I need to say something. In me being me, I have said some shit that was uncalled for pertaining to the break of anger between Anthony and IPS / Race Club / other involved parties.

Anthony, first off, I am sorry for the comments directed at you specifically, and the questioning of not only your sencerity but your sensibility and sanity. I AM happy for you that you have gotten things squared away in your personal life and with old friendships.

Now, as far as Sam, Ken, Kenny and a few others that I tend to create tension with on a REGULAR basis. I am gonna back off that shit as well. I realize that ther have been some highly questionable statements made by me in the past for various reasons. I see now that I need to relax when these statements are brought up and let the ribbing roll down my back more.

It's gonna be a LONG COLD winter, so maybe we can agree to disagree and maybe not sit and screw with eachother. I am going to do this, I hope that you will do the same.

Lets make CR a kinder place that ALL feel welcome.

Originally posted by desperado:

Stillman, you shit, I should have dropped the color printer on your head when I had th chance and done a bunch of people in here a big favor.

Go build you Nova and hush.

http://s91974474.onlinehome.us/cry.JPG

Go cry somewhere else you bandwagon hopping faggot. Can you even shit without getting Anthony's approval? Just curious. I bet you'd be willing to lick Anthony's left nut if that meant you'd be cool. I'd say think for yourself, but that obviously hasn't worked too well for you. Your best bet at this point is to just not talk. Everytime you make a post, you sound more and more like a retarded bandwagon jumping pussy. Honestly, you should sell all of your projects and buy a Honda. You fit right in with those 16yr old ricer fags. They cry almost as much as you do. Happy Thanksgiving.