Honestly, who would not want to own one?

burgels

yay for gimmicks

no doors? gotta figure out how to jump over the sides

ground clearance sucks. My stock '87 toyota 4x4 sat higher

20" wheels is a hinderance, the tires won't be able to have as much give to crawl over stuff at low tire pressure

I see no benifit to having a second motor in the rear, especially since both engines go into the same transfer case. Unneccessary weight, and being in the back doesn't help anything.

I guarentee that that thing will go off road 10x better than your 87 4x4, the second hemi is a little excessive but the truck itself is pretty sweet, and it is a show car thus the 20's, It would be an awesome offroad toy if they ever made something like that though.

Originally posted by copperhead:

yay for gimmicks

no doors? gotta figure out how to jump over the sides

ground clearance sucks. My stock '87 toyota 4x4 sat higher

20" wheels is a hinderance, the tires won't be able to have as much give to crawl over stuff at low tire pressure

I see no benifit to having a second motor in the rear, especially since both engines go into the same transfer case. Unneccessary weight, and being in the back doesn't help anything.

Then again you drive a tacoma. nuff said

Originally posted by Wonka:

Then again you drive a tacoma. nuff said

I'm not a fan of Toyota, but they do make great trucks... I had an old friend who had a '91 Yota Truck... he drove the piss out of it.. (even rammed it up a 5 foot pile of ice and went airborn at 50+ MPH (I have a video of him doing it somewhere) and that thing drove away fine.

Originally posted by Montego7:

I guarentee that that thing will go off road 10x better than your 87 4x4, the second hemi is a little excessive but the truck itself is pretty sweet, and it is a show car thus the 20's, It would be an awesome offroad toy if they ever made something like that though.

Not on Ohio trails it won't. That's not a bad dune buggy, though.

Gravel roads != off roading.

Originally posted by Relegate:

I wouldn't. Jeeps are fucking junk.

I had a '99 wrangler with the 4.0L in it. that thing was a hell of a vehicle. Came stock with 30" tires and more than enough ground clearance to work on it w/o needing a jack. I off roaded it multiple times (mud, ruts, hills, mud, and small trees :D ) Never had a problem with it. I beat the piss out of that thing. Ran like a champ.

Well, it did have one problem: when i bought it it had some weird electrical hic-cup. Nothing a single trip to a dealership didn't fix.