Bring Back 3 Musicians From The Dead...

Wease

Saw this on another board the other day, great idea. Who would you bring back from the dead? Explain why or don't. smile.gif

My choices:

SRV - Obvious choice, I cried when he died. :(

Jimi Hendrix - Cut down in his prime, most influential guitar player of all time.

John Bonham - Zeppelin broke up right after he died.

Honorable mention goes to:

John Lennon - One of the greatest songwriters ever.

Bob Marley - See above.

Jim Morrison - Again, see above.

My choices

Tupac - He had a way about him this world will never see again The man could talk about anything and you could relate.Tupac a very powerful speaker would have became much greater than anyone would have imagined if he didnt pass away early

Kurt Cobain - along with his band changed the face of rock from hairspray hair and gay spandex(sp?) to a whole new level at the time.

Jimi Hendrix - Noone could play like he did The greatest of all time The man could make that guitar talk

Honorable mention

Randy Rhodes - Ozzy Osbournes guitarist for you youngins who dont know I personally think he was one of the greatest guitar players ever

Biggie - my .02 is second to only Tupac One of raps greatest he had a way with the mic thats been copied(Guerilla Black and Shine to name a few) but will never be replaced

Stevie Ray Vauhn- Just sweet player

Jimi hendrix - Would have liked to see what else he came up with

Biggie - not a big rap guy myself but he flowed so well. I never heard a bad biggie jam. And he gave big guys hope they could be cool tongue.gif

[ 11. February 2005, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: buckeye ]