Got Engaged!

Art

Went out to Aspen Colorado Feb. 2nd til the 9th. Asked her to marry me on the 4th. She said yes, we are looking at houses this weekend. Damn it I am getting old.

Her name is Meghan Jackson she is from Powell, went to Olentangy...if anyone is curious.

Originally posted by Art95Celica:

Went out to Aspen Colorado Feb. 2nd til the 9th. Asked her to marry me on the 4th. She said yes, we are looking at houses this weekend. Damn it I am getting old.

Her name is Meghan Jackson she is from Powell, went to Olentangy...if anyone is curious.

I know her, used to ref soccer with her, little brother brian....Her dad was my years ago coach as well, nice people.

Guest Crankshaft

We are both saving ourselves for marriage... so yeah I can't wait to have sex with her for the rest of my life. This should be GREAT!

<font color ="midnightblue"> Good for you man! Many blessings and good tidings to you and your future wife.

Kunn gudshåndbok De og Deres familie inn i velstående tider. http://www.nordish.net/forum/images/smilies/general/viking1.gif

We are both saving ourselves for marriage... so yeah I can't wait to have sex with her for the rest of my life. This should be GREAT!

a rarity these days

Originally posted by B:

Arent you a fupa fucker??

wow...just wow

EDIT: congrats...figures i'd be the tool that forgot what really matters

ok just so this is clear "we are saving ourselves" was a joke...if anyone knows me, which sadly not as many of you do, as i would like, would know this is a complete joke.

and the sex is why i am marrying her!

you know the 2 times a week is great!