NEED HELP BADLY!!!!

Guest gs-rpower95

Guest gs-rpower95

This is a call for help for anyone who is interested. I need anyones help in the dublin worthington/sawmill area. Last night i proceeded to an interview at California Fitness on Sawmill road. Well the interview lasted 5 minutes and ended up with me having to book 20 appt. for this asshole in two days. SOOOOO....if there is anyone in the sawmill area or close to it that would like to help this is what you could do....first you dont have to buy anything and you are not obligated to purchase a memebership ( if you would like to that would be awesome), secondly i just need you guys to give me your name and phone number and give me a time next week that you could go in to california fitness and meet with this guy, on my behalf. IF anyone could that would be awesome, i cant really compensate right now, but in the end i will repay you....let me know...

Thanx,

Mike

anybody that is interested can just pm with your name, and your phone number and when you want to come in next week, any time is fine, or you can just go in and ask for colin and tell him mike sent you, it is the cal fit on sawmill road. if you want to pm me my name is 88QRTPNDR on here. thanx guys