Rachel's

Guest FuelforFire

Guest FuelforFire

***NWS*** possible....I dunno though, better be safe

Yeah so my buddy turned 18 yesterday (thursday april 29th) We went to rachel's to see some....why else do you go there?

Before we even go to the door... "I can tell already you're not old enough" looking at my friend.

His stepdad pleaded that it was his 18th birthday.

we found out there that you must be 22 years old to get in there.

Sooooooooooooooo we went across the road to sinbad's....

Went in, saw 4 guys cursing each other out, about to fight. Across from them, a stage where a topless girl was all over this guy. The four of us (myself, Teddy....my friend's stepdad, my buddy's grandpa who is cool as fuck, and my buddy shaun.) were approached by a woman working the bar, she asked for our ID's...I reached in my back pocket as shaun immeadiately forfeited his ID...."Sorry, 21 or older to be in here"

After trying 2 more places, we settled down at kingy's pizza bar and pub. Shaun's Grandpa had gone home, so it was just the three of us.

I was on my secong pepsi when teddy downed his 6th beer.

A waitress (HOT) walked by....."hey!" She lloked puzzled..."Have you met my good friend Jason?" "No" she replied. "Yeah this is Jason, Jason this is..." "My name is tiffany" ......................"Aren't you going to shake her hand or something boy?" I shook her hand then she walked off...we were both embarassed.

So we're heading home, shaun gets a call from his 17 y/o best friend, mikey.

Mikey had got his tux that day for prom. The grild that fitted him was HOT. Her dad also owns columbus gold. Mikey got free passes AND a date with this hot date while shaun and I were stuck at kingy's.

So.....since mikey isn't hookin us up....do any of ya'll know where a strip bar is that allows 18 year olds?

Or even better....know any girls that would strip for my buddy? I promised him we'd see some tits and dammit we are. Yeah, there's the internet, but ain't nothing like it live!

Dockside dolls, expect to pay 30 to get in. I met this extremly hot stripper there that is 33 and graemlins/jerkit.gif she was very friendly but the rest of them were extremely pushy. if you want information about strip clubs, go to www.stripclublist.com

EDIT: IVE ONLY BEEN TO 3 STRIP CLUBS, IM NOT A FREAK OR ANYTHING

Jason, when I went to Rachel's for my bro's Bachelor party (only 17 at the time) they let me in. As far as I know, you can get in if you're 18, but you have to purchase a bright yellow Rachel's shirt to inform bartenders NOT to serve you alcohol. And I had a good ole time.

Guest FuelforFire
Originally posted by The Pee Gee Movie Guy:

Jason, when I went to Rachel's for my bro's Bachelor party (only 17 at the time) they let me in. As far as I know, you can get in if you're 18, but you have to purchase a bright yellow Rachel's shirt to inform bartenders NOT to serve you alcohol. And I had a good ole time.

Not like you're making me jealous or anything....bastard smile.gif

As has been stated, Pure Platinum is 18+. But the place sucks ass; pushy/annoying women that look like the chicks that couldn't get hired on at at Cols. Gold next door. The lighting sucks, the stage side dances tend to suck (there are a few dancers that gave a good show, but most half wiggled their ass 3' from you and took your dollar). Backroom "full nude" dance was stupid. I've been there twice; I won't go for a 3rd.

I thought Cols Gold was 21+ only. I haven't been there in a couple years, so maybe that changed. I know Dockside is 21+. Kahoots is another great place, but again it's 21+.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

As has been stated, Pure Platinum is 18+. But the place sucks ass; pushy/annoying women that look like the chicks that couldn't get hired on at at Cols. Gold next door. The lighting sucks, the stage side dances tend to suck (there are a few dancers that gave a good show, but most half wiggled their ass 3' from you and took your dollar). Backroom "full nude" dance was stupid. I've been there twice; I won't go for a 3rd.

I thought Cols Gold was 21+ only. I haven't been there in a couple years, so maybe that changed. I know Dockside is 21+. Kahoots is another great place, but again it's 21+.

Dockside dolls is NOT 21+ up, unless they changed it. I was there mid february, and they let me in..and im 19