Anyone else go see Sevendust/Cold???

Nitrousbird

My roomate and I went to see them. Freaking AWESOME concert.

Atomship = graemlins/gay.gif

Apartment 26 = British graemlins/gay.gif

Cold = graemlins/thumb.gif:D

Sevendust = graemlins/thumb.gif:D:cool:

This was my first time seeing Cold and Sevendust in concert, though I've been meaning to see them for quite some time (I've been fans of both since their first CD's came out). Cold definately is able to make their songs heavier in concert. Sadly, some of the vocals got drowned out. :(

Sevendust was freaking awesome. Folks were getting a bit wild in there. We had one drunk guy that about got ganged up on by my roomate and I; a few other people he pissed off kinda calmed the guy down and sent him on his way away from us.

Sevendust put on an awesome performance. You could tell all of the band members really enjoyed being up on stage doing their thing.

Promowest does need to fix their damn AC units; everyone was getting wet by them dripping constantly. Great show, even saw a good friend of mine from back home.

Anyone else see this awesome show, or was hanging out in a parking lot the extent of tonight's activities???

Guest StackDump2003
I saw a private acoustic concert by sevendust not too long ago... They do rock... It was pretty sweet.. they started going off into sweet home alabama and other classics too... Great band and great show...