Red Wings, Maple Leafs, and Avalanche fall

Nick

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi:

Well, avs are down 1-3 with 11.50 to go in the third, was hoping Sakic would pull through like he has the past 2 games. 2 OT goals is the win!

haha

Looks like Lightning vs Flyers, and Sharks vs Flames.

Thinking St.Louis will help the Lightning and Iginla will propel the Flames to the Cup finals.

I think the lightning will with the Cup.

See, I'm happy all those teams lost, except for the Leafs. I really wanted to see them win it. :( It has been my dream for the past few years that some team other than Detroit, Colorado, or New Jersey win the Cup. Other than Dallas in 1999, those are the only teams to win it in the past 10 years. This year is different, I am very excited about these playoffs. San Jose, Calgary, and TB are all very young, fast teams. That is great for hockey. Maybe the Blue Jackets will be there in a few years with some solid high draft picks. smile.gif

TB looks the strongest, and I think SJ will beat Calgary. My pick is for TB to win the Cup, but honestly, I don't really care. I'm just happy to see these teams in the final four... :D

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi:

All the teams I wanted/expected to advance to their conference finals all lost yesterday and tonight. Boo hoo. I'm not excited about any of the teams in the finals now.

At least they're not the Blue Jackets. graemlins/burnout02.gif

seems like theres been a lot of fighting, roughing in these playoffs. used to be you never saw a fight in a playoff game.

i had the avs winning it all. im disappointed. at least the east has a shot now.