Everyone coming to the club this Friday night

Sam1647545489

Here is your free pass if you have not gotten one from me yet. Just print this pic out and get to the club before 12.

http://fahrenheitclub.com/images/pass_f.jpg

Also put my initails on the back.

SD

That way i know how many of you guys showed up.

Thanks again for your help.

Sam smile.gif

Sam, do you know of any venues that a good punk rock band could play at in columbus? My friend's band is incredible and I'm going to help them look for popular venues... Sorry for taking this thread off topic, but I know that if they get some decent exposure that they will be HUGE...

... I'll tell some chicks back home about this, they will be dying to go.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Hip hop with alittle house techno in there. Trying to convince the owner in alittle change, we'll see..

Definitly should change that. Nothing has been the same since Glow closed. :(

We'll try to make it out. Thanks for the passes, I'll print it out later when I get to a printer. graemlins/thumb.gif

The Johnny Bravo will be making an appearance. Sam, please make sure you have sufficient security measures. No autographs, please. The Johnny Bravo will be spending the majority of his night in the VIP section of the club.

Originally posted by 151:

Sam, do you know of any venues that a good punk rock band could play at in columbus? My friend's band is incredible and I'm going to help them look for popular venues... Sorry for taking this thread off topic, but I know that if they get some decent exposure that they will be HUGE...

The Billiards Club on 161

Originally posted by 151:

... I'll tell some chicks back home about this, they will be dying to go.

-High 5

-Alrosa if they are big/have enough followers

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Definitly should change that. Nothing has been the same since Glow closed. :(

We'll try to make it out. Thanks for the passes, I'll print it out later when I get to a printer. graemlins/thumb.gif

damn alex, no one ever knows about glow, that place was pretty cool, why did they shut that place down, it was always packed

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

damn alex, no one ever knows about glow, that place was pretty cool, why did they shut that place down, it was always packed

Adam, what are you going to do without your hat?

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

No one knows about it but it's always packed? Haha you're funny. graemlins/lol.gif I wouldn't think a lumber jack would feel comfortable in there though. heh

Yeah, that place was cool. Very very hot place. Don't know why it was closed though, they were doing so good. At least with the amount of people they were having they should be banking.