Anyone looking for a C5

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by Take it to PM's:

theres a 99 I think FRC pewter color with alittle tint on the windows for sale on 256 for 19900. Car looked very clean from the outside.

I think it's 29K...I could be wrong. It's usually parked outside in front of the Special Tee golf store on Sawmill and 161. Great looking car though.

Scott

Peace

It said 19900 on the sticker in the window. I am not sure on the mileage though.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same spot, but the one Sawmill is $29,999 with $13,000 in extras. It's a 99 6spd with 28K in miles.

I just went there and walked around the car.

Scott

peace

This car was on 256 here in pickerington. Prolly not the same car. It had the stock wheels and stock exhuast. It was a FRC so that means no targa top. FRC = Fixed Roof coupe, more then likely a 6spd. It was right in front of the CVS on the corner of refugee and 256.

This car was on 256 here in pickerington. Prolly not the same car. It had the stock wheels and stock exhuast. It was a FRC so that means no targa top. FRC = Fixed Roof coupe, more then likely a 6spd. It was right in front of the CVS on the corner of refugee and 256.

Doh!!! 2 different cars...same color. This one is real nice too. Wouldn't mind trading my jinxed piece of shit for it, but I wouldn't want to hand these problems to my worst enemy graemlins/doh.gif

Sorry for the confusion.

Scott

peace

[ 10. May 2004, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: The Pikey ]

Originally posted by The Pikey:

Doh!!! 2 differnt cars...same color. This one is real nice too. Wouldn't mind trading my jinxed piece of shit for it, but I wouldn't want to hand these problems to my worst enemy graemlins/doh.gif

Sorry for the confusion.

Scott

peace

Come back to the dark side

Originally posted by Tulo:

Everyone wants a c6 now, c5's are going to start getting real easy to come by.

Not really.. Vettes always hold their value. The C4's didn't seem to take a huge hit when C5s came out.. Of course if you're talking about buying a new C5 now I'll agree.. but buying used is a different story..

Anyways, 19K for a 99 seems like a great deal. I assume the fixed roofs are a harder sell?..

# please

Originally posted by The Pikey:

I think it's 29K...I could be wrong. It's usually parked outside in front of the Special Tee golf store on Sawmill and 161. Great looking car though.

Saw that one Saturday night on our Cruise to Jeg's. They WERE asking $29,999. Pretty steep.

When the C6 comes out, C5's will take a few thousand dollar hit but C4's should be pretty stable for a little while.

Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

Saw that one Saturday night on our Cruise to Jeg's. They WERE asking $29,999. Pretty steep.

When the C6 comes out, C5's will take a few thousand dollar hit but C4's should be pretty stable for a little while.

Who the hell wants a C4 vette?? tongue.gif

-Marc