Know anyone with a 360 spyder?

Guest Silver911owner

Guest Silver911owner
I am curently not able to race do to the inconvienance of breaking my ankle... But in 6 weeks or so I would like to race a 360 Spyder... I know the coupes are faster and can beat me, but the spyders have the same 0-60 I do... So im looking for someone who has one. you cant just pull up to a light and expect to see one of these you know. I think I could take them. I was thinking something like a 20-roll up to about 110 or so.

Guest Silver911owner
SilverEvo8owner, whats done to your evo? My interest in racing a 360 is more of a race of drivers... and if you have some bogus upgrade, it defeats the purpose of my interest. besides what would be cooler than video taping a porsche 911 and a ferrari 360 spyder in a race... A REAL race protech_twinturbo! LOL

Originally posted by Noob Saibot:

isnt there someone on the board like lemon drop or something to that effet. He had 2 pics of one and i thought he had a 360. I could be wrong but that would be a sweet race to see.

I think he traded it in on a black Z06

Originally posted by Silver911owner:

SilverEvo8owner, whats done to your evo? My interest in racing a 360 is more of a race of drivers... and if you have some bogus upgrade, it defeats the purpose of my interest. besides what would be cooler than video taping a porsche 911 and a ferrari 360 spyder in a race... A REAL race protech_twinturbo! LOL

i just have some minor bolt ons

But i think it would be funny seeing a 30k car woopin' up on a 180k car

Guest Silver911owner
Indeed it would be funny to see a 30K car beat a 180K car... Then the 70K car takes both right? I would like to know what all "bolt-ons" you have done. some of the guys on here consider superchargers as bolt-ons. I mean the 360 spyder pulls a 4.7 0-60 and I pull a 4.8 0-60. I also have a cold-air intake, unichip, muffler bypass, sprocket wheel kit, and a short shift kit...well...the last three dont go on til late july, via by the time my ankle heels and I come back out. To make a long story longer SilverEvo8owner, If you are running about the same 0-60 times as me and a 360...I dont see why you couldnt run with us. You have to understand though that although the cars may be different, I want a drivers race. know i'm saying?

Guest Silver911owner
Does anyone have a good digital camera for this? I mean i have to find a 360 first but it shouldnt be until late july early august anyway.

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

What is the big deal about beating a ferarri?

Yeah I don't understand that either. If you want a driver's race, I'd be more than happy to give you a run in my mustang. I've wanted to line up with a non-turbo 911 for quite some time. I think our cars would be fairly even, but there's no way to know until after the race. What do you say?

:cool:

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

i just have some minor bolt ons

But i think it would be funny seeing a 30k car woopin' up on a 180k car

That's pretty funny. :D Room for one more? I just have a few bolt ons too.

I'd like to see the Ferrari Porsche race, let us know. I've always loved Porsches. First car I had and have had many since then. I will have another one some day.

ok ill go through the list

just the important stuff

Boost controller @ 19.5 psi, 785cc injectors, Fuel Management, short shifter, Full 3 inch exhaust, Air intake, MAF pipe, and a little more stuff that doesnt really matter.

not much

some free mods too

oh and Stock turbo

[ 28. June 2004, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: SilverEvo8owner ]