Thanks everyone for coming out

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by The Vette:

Thanks to all who came out tonight to the Foam party. I hope I was able to get everyne that showed at least one beer.

Again

Thanks

Had a blast Sam, hope you had enough people show up smile.gif

-Marc

Guest 1QWKEVO

Sam youre the coolest, I think your tab was mostly my drinks!! We had a great time man, on the way everyone said it was real ghetto, I liked it a lot, oh and I paid that one chick 20 bucks for a lap dance and to lick her "area"!!! lol

Thanks again man!!

Originally posted by Got Lag??:

Sam youre the coolest, I think your tab was mostly my drinks!! We had a great time man, on the way everyone said it was real ghetto, I liked it a lot, oh and I paid that one chick 20 bucks for a lap dance and to lick her "area"!!! lol

Thanks again man!!

Haha, that was you! That was too funny.

Thanks for having us out there Sam, hope the turnout was as good as you could have hoped and you can help turn that place around. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest 1QWKEVO
well she gave me and my 2 buddies lap dances then i paid her 20 bucks for that and when i gave her the money i pulled her close and put it down her thong....and you get the idea lol