Bush/Cheney Lawn Sign STOLEN!!!!

zeitgeist57

What.the.fuck?

I can't believe that someone would do stupid stuff like that. I hate Kerry, but you don't see me cutting up bumperstickers (yet ;)

Seriously...curb the immaturity and just be respectful of people's stuff, nuggas! graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Originally posted by Avenger:

It's about time the Kerry people started doing that, Bushies have been playing that card for months. BTW, before anyone starts, I won't vote for either one of those morons.

graemlins/wtf.gif

Guest stevil

Jerks! graemlins/nonono.gif

Speaking of stealing signs, a week ago I fixed a stop sign that somebody ran over and was laying in a ditch, it was a foggy night! But I think the neighbors at the intersection thought I was trying to steal it. lol :D

Originally posted by Avenger:

It's about time the Kerry people started doing that, Bushies have been playing that card for months. BTW, before anyone starts, I won't vote for either one of those morons.

Sadly enough, it's been happening in a very conservative part of Florida for a while now...

anyone ever think that it was a bunch of kids playing a prank on someone, driving around and taking signs from homes and filling someones lawn up with them. (Hell i did it back when i was in highschool but we took forsale signs and put infront of the school). I think you all are reading into it way too much.

Originally posted by Speci@lized.:

anyone ever think that it was a bunch of kids playing a prank on someone, driving around and taking signs from homes and filling someones lawn up with them. (Hell i did it back when i was in highschool but we took forsale signs and put infront of the school). I think you all are reading into it way too much.

Funny, they did that at my High School. Can't remember if it was the year before I graduated or the year I did graduate.

they did that at our school too. it was prob just a bunch of kids im guessing

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

I think anyone who would vote for Kerry is immature.

Funny, kerry supporters think that of Bush people, too. Aint the world funny? yar har har. tongue.gif

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, that is uncalled for. You could try and find it, start with Cheney, he's a theif. graemlins/thumb.gif

I would be willing to bet that your stolen sign........is not a representation of political beliefs, but more some "yard art theft" for someone elses lawn.

Check around the 'hood, you might see one house with 30+ signs in the front yard.....including for sale, garage sale, and political signs too.

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

Funny, kerry supporters think that of Bush people, too. Aint the world funny? yar har har.

Know what the difference is?

They are wrong.

I am a little conservative, what of it? ;)

it's your right to beleive that, even though YOU'RE WRONG! muahahah, rebutted, the debate is mine! tongue.gif

but seriously, do some reading. you need to know more then what your candidates tell you. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Cone Smasher:

I would be willing to bet that your stolen sign........is not a representation of political beliefs, but more some "yard art theft" for someone elses lawn.

Check around the 'hood, you might see one house with 30+ signs in the front yard.....including for sale, garage sale, and political signs too.

heheh ohh yeah, that stuff was classic. :D

Oh yeah, we did that in school too! Was in October, we borrowed bags of leaves, pumpkins and election signs, threw them in my trunk, TP'd a guy's trees and put all the stuff in his yard and driveway. We made a few trips that night for more "decorations". It was quite a festive site! :D