Viva La Bam > *

controler

i can't watch home movies for more than 30 seconds without changing the channel. viva la bam is alright for the most part. it seems as though they've been running out of ideas for the show lately (although the knoxville one was hilarious). family guy gets my vote

Guest stvbreal

I'll have to say that Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best show on Adult Swim. They have a new show now called The Squidbillies, crazy fucking show. Super Milk Chan, I want to drop kick that little anime bitch.

Bam, fuck him. I was doing that shit when his mama was still cleaning his ass.

I still think wildboyz is better then viva la bam. Bam just uses his money to make shit funny. Wildboyz fuck w/ wild animals and get fucked up and if u pay attention sooo much of the shit they say is hilarious. But better then both of them are all of the cky dvds and steve o dvds. Dont watch them on tv. Watch the shit they wont show you on tv.

http://www.steveovideo.com

http://bamargera.com

BUY ALL OF THE VIDEOS. i have them all and they are sooo much better then any of the tv shows.

Originally posted by Nelson Mandela:

Super Milk Chan, I want to drop kick that little anime bitch.

I totally agree. I fucking hate that show, I watched around 10 minutes of it with my little brother and turned it off and I never plan on watching it again.

Guest Dark_Viper01
Aqua teen Hunger force and family guy are both great, but you gotta love Sealab and futurama too. Adult swim needs to find more shows like these and get away from the anime.

Originally posted by nicktcfcsb:

Adult swim I think is set up for people to get drunk and or high on sunday nights and watch all night. (good times FYI)

it's gotta be true. i think sealab 2021 is hilarious, but ONLY after smoking. if i watch it straight, it's retarded.