get out of my way

Bird69

ghetto bear, i love that store. i lived on fairholme off of lincolnshire for 6 years, then we moved over to irvington off of forestwood. we used to walk to "the old big bear" all the time in summer when we were in school

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by Bird69:

that's because there really isn't anything to do in gahanna except leave it or go fight through the gangwars at easton or throw things at the highscool kids at stoneridge and stohly's suuuuuuuuuuuucks. coach's is cool, but it gets old. ok, i'm done now

Stohlys has sucked donkey azz lately...Have you been to the Outside Corner any? Its off Hamilton Rd towards I161, It was pretty good when it first opened but havent been there recently.

Originally posted by doggunracing:

God did, when he made him use server cases to build his 6 second hilljackmobile. Just ignore him like the rest of us do. :D

Yeah, I may have recycled some metal to put a firewall in my truck. But I didn't put neonkiller on my plates.

Originally posted by racinbird:

Stohlys has sucked donkey azz lately...Have you been to the Outside Corner any? Its off Hamilton Rd towards I161, It was pretty good when it first opened but havent been there recently.

Yea, i did the electric for that bar, it was really cool at first, but then the stohly's crowd migraited over there. i'm just not into the whole bar trying to be a dance club thing. i love little hole in the wall bars

Originally posted by Buck531:

What about that one they just opened next to Advance on Agler? I can't remember the name of it.. It's like a block away from my house. (woot.. get drunk.. walk home smile.gif ).

I've been wanting to check it out, just been really busy with the wedding and honeymoon and changing jobs and blahh blahh but my father in law went there, he liked it. he said one of the bartender has huuuuuuuuuge tits.