Big p*ssy

04r1

Went for a ride down by chillicothe today to ride some twisties and ended up over by hocking hills. I pull into the gas station off rt. 180 and a Mercury Cougar pulls in at the pump next to us. I look in the back seat and what do I see.................... http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/Northwood/Kitty.jpg:eek: Kittah is not amused :cool:

I'd love to see someone try to car jack THAT car!! Theif walks up, points gun, never looks in.

Driver gets out with a smile. Crook gets in, and obviously would be pointing gun toward the driver who got out, not into the car. Theif then finds out he isn't alone, and kitty is pissed. That would be a precious moment.

holy shit. i read the post and the pic didnt come up, then i see the next few posts, and im like...inside joke im missing? then the page moved down and the pic loaded. wow. i was at old mans cave on saturday morning too. glad that kitty wasnt out playin :D