The Vette is gone

Sam1647545489

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Sam!

There was a thread a week or so ago where someone asked with exhaust to put on his Z06 but I couldn't find it. I would suggest the B&B though. Friend of mine has it on his and it's the best sounding one I've heard.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Let me explain it for you. I more then positive that you know how to masturbate as I am more then sure that I am able to drive stick... smile.gif

yeah, thanks man.

its still a bit gross.

anyways, congrats on the puchase. looks like im in the wrong line of work.

Originally posted by Mallard:

Congrats Sam!

There was a thread a week or so ago where someone asked with exhaust to put on his Z06 but I couldn't find it. I would suggest the B&B though. Friend of mine has it on his and it's the best sounding one I've heard.

I installed a Billy Boat(unless that is B&B?) system while at henslers and it was a nice systemand sounded Real nice too

Originally posted by Mensan:

So...What happened to "Wait until spring when my car will step on you and kill your mom!!!!"? Did you finally realize that your automatic Vette really couldn't do what you told everyone it could?

Just curious, but, what couldn't it do? It could do whatever money allowed. I'd say it did just fine for it's only mod, being some spray. What do I know though.