Magic Mountain : Polaris

Buck531

Sprint carts, track, CORN STARCH = maddd drifting.

Yep, the people at Magic mountain dusted the ENTIRE Sprint car track (the smaller one) with Corn starch. fuck-n-a. Nothing better than drifting sideways into a turn with a go-cart.

It IS a must.

I say we get a CR meet there one day (NOT a weekend.. it's PACKED), and take it over ;) .

Originally posted by Jesus Hates Me:

yall can meet me and find out im not that bad a person

will they let you drive em drunk? if not drunk with a good buzz going?

I hope this guy is kidding...

If this guy is gonna go racing these carts drunk then you can count me out... I value my life thank you very much.

Originally posted by Back_2_Reality_Of_Fury:

I hope this guy is kidding...

If this guy is gonna go racing these carts drunk then you can count me out... I value my life thank you very much.

If you got hurt on one of their go-karts I would just point and laugh. Seriously, they might go 10mph downhill with a backwind. Despite that fact, that guy is pretty stupid.

Originally posted by Neo:

If you got hurt on one of their go-karts I would just point and laugh. Seriously, they might go 10mph downhill with a backwind. Despite that fact, that guy is pretty stupid.

Haha ya Neo speaks the truth, you could get clipped in the ankles and probably suffer a minor sprain. I'm in any day and I can bring a few people too. So lets just get a date set soon.

Originally posted by Neo:

regardless of the speed of the carts, driving intoxicated is never cool with me. Remember, people typically get hurt when you think that you can't.

Originally posted by Back_2_Reality_Of_Fury:

Remember, people typically get hurt when you think that you can't.

Dude, I'm sure you could theoretically break your arm jerking off but what's the likely hood? They must be safe and slow enough that their insurance company doesn't necessitate helmets. Whereas Speeds, where you could get hurt going 25mph+, requires a full-face helmet. You’re blowing this way out of proportions. He's an idiot for sure, but him driving a 7mph go kart drunk is no more of a hazard than me trying to spin you out, I can grantee you that much. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Jesus Hates Me:

yall can meet me and find out im not that bad a person

will they let you drive em drunk? if not drunk with a good buzz going?

:rolleyes:

You don't need to be drunk or buzzed to have fun with these karts! You'll swerve, lose control, and hit shit without the alcohol!