Aqua Teen Hunger Force

cNeutron

My friends and I have been watching this show for a while. You guys if you havent already seen it should go check it out. Its on right after family guy at 12am on adult swim or cartoon network. Its so mindless but so funny so i recomend it to anyone graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Powered By Geo:

been watching that show for awhile now, has to be goin on two years by now that ive watched adult swim

Nob, I've been watching adult swim/toonami since I was in highschool (5 years ago). tongue.gif

Cartoon network from 11-12:30 is some of the best stuff on TV right now, period. Family Guy, Futurama and ATHF are awesoem. graemlins/thumb.gif

LMAO. It is great comedy. Very mindless to the point that I refused to subject myself to it a while back. Then I started working 2nd shift and it came on after some other anime I was watching and I never changed the channel. Now I can't get enough ATHF. sick man, sick.... ;)

Originally posted by Oak:

ATHF has got to be the dumbest show ever. How anyone can sit through it even to the 1st commercial break is beyond me.

(Here come the flames.)

who says "here come the flames" when you put something like that what else would you expect. I hate posts like yours just to say something like that, that isnt needed nor did anyone care to hear.