terrorist suck they should all die

Guest mellott

Guest mellott
well just to get some thing started well in my opinion we are in a war for the long hall we are not talking about the next 4 years maybe the next 25-50 so i would like to know what you think

Terrorist is such a relative term. America could be considered a terrorist to other coutries. I think the whole "war or terror" is the wrong way to do things... Especially since going around NATO (who didn't sanction allot of what is going on right now....) Is it me or wasn't NATO formed to make sure that everyone was treated fairly and no one was getting "screwed"? Remember, terrorists are only people that feel that they are getting the short end of the stick.... Unfortunately as long as we keep on choosing sides or doing this back alley giving people money or weapons, there will always be an extremest group that is pissed off and wanting to be heard and willing to go to ANY extent necissary. Maybe a step in the right direction for the war against terrorism is to actually form some sort of "alliance" (using this word for the lack of a better word) that investigates transactions and makes sure that all parties are getting the best deal possible... I mean, America sticks its nose into everything anyways... maybe it's time we do good instead of what is best for us....

Just a though... anyone care to discuss?

Then lets pull our troops out of every country in the world, bring them home and protect our borders. Tell the rest of the world to piss off and let the UN deal with the with them. Cut off aid to all of the foreign countries and keep the money for ourselves. Hows that sound to everybody? :D

Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

Then lets pull our troops out of every country in the world, bring them home and protect our borders. Tell the rest of the world to piss off and let the UN deal with the with them. Cut off aid to all of the foreign countries and keep the money for ourselves. Hows that sound to everybody? :D

So your plan is to run from the situation(s) that we have created? Way to have a well thought out plan.