Nice/Fast cars for sale

Hoop-D

Here are some KILLER DEALS on some fast cars we have for sale right now...I want to update and give first crack to CR and friends...

Jason ("Hoop-D")

614-299-2144 (office)

614-804-4166 (cell)

Germain Motorcars, Mercedes-Benz of Columbus

2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG Kompressor (20K miles)

- supercharged V6

- 349 horse power @ 6100 rpm

- 362 ft. lbs. torque @ 4400 rpm

- 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds

- silver exterior

- black leather interior

- CD, bose 9 speaker premium audio

- BMW M3(e46) MURDERER!!!

$37,000.00

http://www.c32life.com/members/chris1.jpg

2005 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan

- supercharged inline 4 cylinder

- 189 horsepower

- sport package (wheels, body kit)

- many colors

Lease for $299.00 to $400.00 per month ($3495.00 down)

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/ag/mercedesbenz_cclass_c230ksportsedan_2005_exterior_4_346x270.jpg

1999 Mustang GT

- white

- black/gray leather

- CD

- loaded

$13,999.00

http://bz.homenetinc.com/root/data/universal_feeds/Germain_Mercedes_Benz/9263A.jpg

2005 SLK 350

- N/A 3.5 L V6

- 268 horsepower (SLK 55 AMG is 362 HP V8)

- true hard top convertible

- completely re-designed from old SLK models

- navigation

- AMG sport package

- heated air scarf for top down driving in cold weather

- AWESOME car

- fastest in class...out-performs Porsche Boxster S, BMW Z3/Z4, Audi TT

$500.00 completely refundable deposit to get on waiting list (base MSRP $45,500)

http://www.engine-power.com/img/specs/2005_mercedes-benz_slk_04.jpg

[ 15. September 2004, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Hoop-D ]

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

that slk 350 is ugly..my opinion. nice cars btw

The pic doesn't do it any justice. The car is so sweet in person. I ordered the SLK 55 AMG version for a customer today...362 HP/376 ft. lbs. torque in that little car...so quick! Plus...it has 19" wheels and a lowered/stiffer AMG suspension....

Originally posted by Wease:

I don't know about that Mustang GT. You could buy the same year LS1 powered F-Body for probably less money and spank the shit out of the GT. Just my opinion though... graemlins/thumb.gif

Look to be a special edition 35th ani GT

Originally posted by Golden Brown Jack Trump:

A $37,000 car is affordable? No disrespect intended, but I've gotta believe that 75% of our membership could never afford that. That's almost double the cost of my house.

No disrespect...I know. smile.gif I didn't read it that way.

Well...then it was for the other 25% I guess. It's only a little more than an STi or EVO...and look how many of those are on this board. Plus...there are people who have spent that money alone on modding cars on here. I know the people who would be interested in that car...it was intended for them to see...and they have.

Curious...$37K is twice the cost of your house? I need to shop where you shop... smile.gif

none of those are a "Deal" anyone could find any of those cars for the same price from a private owner or by shopping around.

the mustang is overpriced unless it only has 10k miles.

mustang:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2489441673&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2489146635&rd=1

Originally posted by mesteno:

none of those are a "Deal" anyone could find any of those cars for the same price from a private owner or by shopping around.

And that's why there are options for dealer, private, or trade in on every place you can get 'book' prices on cars. The dealer is always the most expensive option. Him saying 'KILLER' deals was probably a bit of an exaggeration, but they are probably cheaper than their list, or any starting price at any dealership.

Plus he IS a salesperson pushing a sale, expect to get the sugar coated story.

Originally posted by mesteno:

the mustang is overpriced unless it only has 10k miles.

mustang:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2489441673&rd=1

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2489146635&rd=1[/qb]

Wow...thanks for enlightening us and for taking the time to look on ebay. BTW...did you find any other Mercedes that you could sell someone for less than me? I doubt it, hotshot.

Go find a C32 or something for $37K. Can you also get people into a Mercedes-Benz (the best made cars on the planet) for $299/month? I doubt it.

Do you even know anything about these cars...with the exception of the Mustang? Which, BTW...is low on miles.

Thanks for taking the time to compare my price to eBay...says a lot about what you know and what type of time you have.

I won't rip anyone off...especially from CR.

Also...anytime you want to line your stang up against my 4 cylinder...I'd happily agree to it.

Originally posted by Neo:

And that's why there are options for dealer, private, or trade in on every place you can get 'book' prices on cars. The dealer is always the most expensive option. Him saying 'KILLER' deals was probably a bit of an exaggeration, but they are probably cheaper than their list, or any starting price at any dealership.

Plus he IS a salesperson pushing a sale, expect to get the sugar coated story.

Good way to look at it...and some truth in there...but you will get a deal. Plus...there are pros and cons to buying both at a dealership and privately....like warranty, service, travel, convenience, payment flexibility, etc.

Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

you have any idea what the pricing will be on the sl65 amg?

and are they making the sl 55 anymore?

They make both the SL55 AMG and the SL65 AMG.

The SL55 is 493 horsepower; 516 ft. lbs. of torque from a supercharged V8 engine.

The SL65 AMG is a pretty rare car...not an easy find...however...we just sold one. This car is 604 horsepower and 738 ft. lbs. of torque from a twin-turbo V12 engine. The sticker is $200K+

Why...you want to trade your EVO in on a new SL55 or SL65 ;)

[ 15. September 2004, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Hoop-D ]

Originally posted by Republicant:

I would shit my pants if I even saw an sl65. graemlins/eek2.gif

...Pics?

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36844&stc=1

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36847&stc=1

Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Wow...thanks for enlightening us and for taking the time to look on ebay. BTW...did you find any other Mercedes that you could sell someone for less than me? I doubt it, hotshot.

Go find a C32 or something for $37K. Can you also get people into a Mercedes-Benz (the best made cars on the planet) for $299/month? I doubt it.

Do you even know anything about these cars...with the exception of the Mustang? Which, BTW...is low on miles.

Thanks for taking the time to compare my price to eBay...says a lot about what you know and what type of time you have.

I won't rip anyone off...especially from CR.

Also...anytime you want to line your stang up against my 4 cylinder...I'd happily agree to it.

Wow, Touchy aren't we, i never thought my opinion was so important to bruise someone's ego enough to warrant such a scathing reply.

You are a smart and good guy, why so spitefull?

really look at what you put down i kknow your not that kind of person to make a "you dissagree with me, well what the fuck do you know, my car is faster than yours."

How fucking juvenile, I think you may be having a bad day, because i know your not like that.

P.S. I never said you were ripping anyone off.

you are right, because in the corral, it would get deleted because it's in the general section instead of classifieds :D

Last time I checked your allowed posting opinion in the general section :(

I'm sorry for ruining the sales thread. If comment wasn't invited it shouldn't be here.

Oh, i thought you ment corral.net :(

if it were in the corral here, you are correct, it woulf be taken more seriously, in the parking lot, it's a conversation piece.

[ 16. September 2004, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: mesteno ]

Originally posted by Hoop-D:

2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG Kompressor (20K miles)

- supercharged V6

- 349 horse power @ 6100 rpm

- 362 ft. lbs. torque @ 4400 rpm

- 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds

- silver exterior

- black leather interior

- CD, bose 9 speaker premium audio

- BMW M3(e46) MURDERER!!!

$37,000.00

Tell me, how low can you go on payments? I need to liquidate the Tbird (est $4k low, 5k high) and pay off the remaining $1300 on the loan, and keep the payments on the C32 below $300 a month.

BTW, I'm not even kidding, I want that car, what cn ya do to help me out?. Mercedes owes me that car because I will drive it the way those Krauts intended. ;) On that note, what can you give me in the way of extended warrauntees?

If that wont fly, what else do you guys have at your disposal? I'll be in the market for a new DD in spring, but if the right car and deal comes along, I'll enter the market sooner. I require RWD nd a manual transmission. How about an early/mid 90s SL600 or 500?

you are right, because in the corral, it would get deleted because it's in the general section instead of classifieds :D

Last time I checked your allowed posting opinion in the general section :(

I'm sorry for ruining the sales thread. If comment wasn't invited it shouldn't be here.

that is correct, Posting an ad here leaves it open to all kinds of silly and ignint banter. tongue.gif