Pretty cool of the Columbus airport...

excell

I'm stuck here today; I missed my flight to Atlanta this morning due to security delays. The flight I'm standby on was cancelled so I'm sitting here in a bar in B terminal getting trashed on Anthony's borrowed laptop (thanks Ant ;) ). My next flight possibility leaves just shy of 1PM. So I pull out the laptop to play some drunken starcraft and think, hey I'll give it a shot. Put in the wireless network card and guess what? CMH provides free wireless internet. How cool is that?

Thanks CMH! graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest GSRchick714

Thats awesome they have free wireless!!!

Too bad you're stuck there all day though but at least now there's something to occupy you!

And you have unlimited food, drinks and magazines - haha!

Yup, the big screen at the check in area will tell you that if you ever look. I wouldn't have noticed it either if I wasn't waiting for a couple hours a few months ago and got bored enough to read the screen. It sure is nice of them. I guess if you don't have internet access then you can always go hang out at the airport with your laptop.