Pure Platinum = GONE!?!?

dragknee66

Guest FBody Addict

it sucks if you like strip clubs, but i don't really see the point of having a pair of tits i can't play with shaken in my face

and the drinks are usually overpriced

edit: btw--- Plush is a 5am byob place

Guest FBody Addict

why should i pay $10 to just walk into a place to see a girl take her shirt off, pay 7.50 for a goddamn jeagerbomb, 4 for a domestic draft, 10 for a lapdance, numerous 1's and not even a handjob when i can pay 8-10(depends where i go) for a 12 pack of bud light sit at home and have my girlfriend do everything the stripper can do and more for free, the only advantage of the strippers is they're hot

sorry off topic

Guest wesxprs
Damn, sucks for you suckers that bought a "membership" to that place! Went there once and the bouncer was like $25, I was like, lick my balls, then left.

Ya no shiz.

As often as I go.. maybe once every few months.. Its worth it for me.

For you guys that think it sucks, try brining your girlfriend once, I bet youll change your mind after that.

And ya, most of the strippers are probably way hotter than your gf's AND have bodys that couldnt compair.

I <3 strippers

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

For you guys that think it sucks, try brining your girlfriend once, I bet youll change your mind after that.

Oh? Care to elaborate (for research purposes ya know).

I <3 strippers
Strippers need love, too.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

all I have to say is

http://brainsoup.net/pictures/singlemoms.gif

great shirt, fucking awesome site.

Originally posted by The Stig:

drug related, health code, or busted for "happy endings" in the back room, where's your money? tongue.gif

ill take door #1 please.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

If you're whining about spending money in strip clubs, then, you're right, you shouldn't be in them.

w3rd if you don't get the fun of a strip club your never going to understand it

Guest powers
well I was told by someone who was there saturday night that they are open as hell and gladly taking all of your money. So everybody calm down you can still get drunk at the gold and go next door to stare at the pune while giving away what was left in your pocket after getting wasted.