I need cell phone help! Verizon is going all poltergeist on me!

JaSSon

Alright, last week an friend of mine called and my thumb slipped off the clam shell, so I pretty much answered and accidently hung up at the same time. At that same moment, instead of being cut off, my friend was magically transferred to another number. But NOT a random number. She as transferred to a girl I know from work and who is in my phone book. I tried calling Brianna back (the origional friend that called) and it always went straight to her voice mail, it never rang. That was last week.

Now tonight, I can't check my voice mail! I dial *86 (number to check VM on Verizon) and the phone says "Dialing voicemail *86" or something similar, but it calls that same girl from work! I tried 4 or 5 times, and every time it called her and then went to her voicemail. So I had Brianna try to call me again tonight and leave me a message. It went to someone elses phone AGAIN! I think that same girl from work. What the fuck is going on?!? Did someone steal my phone number? Is my phone on crack and miss dialing and magically transferring calls to other telephone numbers(even different providers!)?

Guest 1QWKEVO
fuck verizon...i had it when i went the berg cause it was the only company that had good service up there, when i left the berg and was home for a while they charged me for a month and half which the half i already paid for the previous month...after i went to the verizon store at easton and cleared that up i straight up paid the 200 some dollar contract cancellation and went back to nextel which i had before verizon....ill never go back, havent had any problems with nextel!!