Poopra guys may look in here.

JaSSon

2jz-gte

4 votes

The most powerful motor ever produced. Was built by the hands of God himself.

Found in the MK4 Toyota Supra (not MK3's, because MK3's suck)

LS1/Mustang driver : "That Supra just handed me my ass. I wish god himself would of hand made my engine so I can have as musch power as a 2jz-gte."

------------------------------------

Would of? Or would have? graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest stevil
skyline

The most overrated car from Japan. IT is said to destroy cars like viper's and corvettes. HOwever pure facts in numbers from MAGAZINES and true videos of real races (not street) show that a z06 destroys any skyline when both stock. This is a clear cut definition pertaining no opinion, the skyline is beaten in every category including braking,1/4 mile,SLALOM speeds, and weight.

Its fact. And the buick like sedan styling of this "sports car" does not help either.

The skyline was smoked by the corvette z06 which was half its price.

The other 500 skyline definitions

Fuck Everyone, The Skyline is the best foreign car on the market u must all have shit for brains if u think a skyline sucks.

My skyline could rape your lancer any day of the week.

Foreign cars? BMW M5, or M3, Any Ferrari, the new Maserati's, I think those are some better "imports" Not that the nissan is a bad car, stupidity owns too many people.

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

My skyline could rape your lancer any day of the week.

Wow. Serious performance car descriptions sure have changed a lot since my high school days! A Lancer was what the 60+ year old ladies pulled up to Full Serve in, and the Skyline Yo! was a mythical beast seen only in the latest, greatest video games.

Anyone starting to notice that there are thousands of 'fast', '-11 second', 'impressive' capable-of-being-daily-driven imports out there, yet exactly 4 have bothered to show up on race day?

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

Wow. Serious performance car descriptions sure have changed a lot since my high school days! A Lancer was what the 60+ year old ladies pulled up to Full Serve in, and the Skyline Yo! was a mythical beast seen only in the latest, greatest video games.

Anyone starting to notice that there are thousands of 'fast', '-11 second', 'impressive' capable-of-being-daily-driven imports out there, yet exactly 4 have bothered to show up on race day?

Wait, a 4 cylinder was able to break into 11's? I thought this was a feat accomplised only by buicks? ;)

Still waiting for the "Vette killer import" to put me in my place. 5 years ago, how many people thought civics were race cars? How many now? Too many.

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

[qb]

Still waiting for the "Vette killer import" to put me in my place. 5 years ago, how many people thought civics were race cars? How many now? Too many.

Were waiting for you to get a license ;)

Just because some morons make a movie, and even more morons watch/believe that movie doesn't make a Civic a race car. It is an economy car, and nothing will ever change that fact.