So I get my Wisdom removed tomorrow

Guest DagoRcR

Prepare for Vicoden heaven bud...I remember having mine out. All 4 of mine were embedded but I was lucky enough not to get dry socket. Try all different flavors of pudding and jello when you can eat....get a variety going and you'll be okay. DVD's are key because entertainment lessens the pain. Best thing to do is have a girlfriend or parent taking care of you! graemlins/thumb.gif

Good luck!

Originally posted by Corolla sans Engine:

Prepare for Vicoden heaven bud...I remember having mine out. All 4 of mine were embedded but I was lucky enough not to get dry socket. Try all different flavors of pudding and jello when you can eat....get a variety going and you'll be okay. DVD's are key because entertainment lessens the pain. Best thing to do is have a girlfriend or parent taking care of you! graemlins/thumb.gif

Good luck!

+1 to that.. I would eat Mashed potatoes..

Guest Tony_K

I had to fly a couple of days after I had mine removed. I still had gauze in my mouth, but the bleeding was down to just spotting. As the plane ascended, I could feel them start to flow again, and soon the little gauze pads were saturated and my mouth was full of blood. I tried to hold it in and wait until they took off the seatbelt light, but I couldn't, so I got up and started walking to the back of the plane to go rinse my mouth.

As I was walking down the aisle, the stewardess at the back saw me and got up and approached me and started to tell me, "Sir, you have to remain seated blah blah blah..." I smiled a big bloody grin at her, and held my hand below my chin as the blood dribbled out of my mouth. The horrific look on her face at that moment was priceless. :D

Guest DagoRcR
Yeah, Im back home now. The process was easy, just like inspeckta described. Right now im spitting some blood having a little pain, but its not to bad

Guest DagoRcR
Vicoden heaven. Indeed it is. gf is coming over later. I have an inf. supply of pudding jello apple sauce and ice cream. And 5 DVDs i've never seen. Life is good.