White Camaro Hit and Run

Drunkendubber

tonight my friends and I were sitting on our back porch when someone drove down our street the wrong direction and ripped off my roomates mirror with his. This kind of Sh!at happens all the time down here and goes generally un-ammended. If anyone on here happens to see a mid 90's body style camaro RS with stock RS ground effects package and tinted windows please let me know. The Passenger side mirror will be damaged if not missing. The neighbors got most of the license plate # and said it resembles FB37D6 but that is unfortunatly not it. I can be gotten ahold of via responses to this board or email @ gaines.67@osu.edu.

Thanks,

Kyle G.

[ 20. May 2004, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Drunkendubber ]

Guest wishihadafastcar
Originally posted by yenner:

camaro's suck. :D

hey thanks man, i hope one day you get hit (you, not the car) and then i will say you suck

I used a smiley cockbag. As far as you know im smilin right now. LALALA happy happy happy LALALA. So unless you've seen the car or would like to rant about people hitting your car please continue to eat my ass.

oh wait i forgot

:cool::rolleyes::mad::eek::confused:graemlins/bsflag.gif

wow. do smilies mean nothing anymore or did you all just have holes in your condoms?

Or you're just not funny..

Sorry bout the car, if he's around campus he'll be found.

Originally posted by Morgan:

Or you're just not funny..

Im not going to start something to get this message closed so Ill just end with this. I was kidding in the first post. Kyle knew that and has told me as such. Anyone on here who actually knows me didnt have a problem with that post, but the rest of you are on here thinking that if you jump in with the crowd and bash someone you dont know that it'll make you look better. good idea.

try to get to know people first, k?

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-002.gif

and have a nice day. :D

EDIT: P.S. ~ I realized that after reading this somebody is going to take it offensive, but instead of deleting it I'll just note this:

THE POST IS A FRIGGIN' JOKE. DON'T ANYONE GO GETTING THERE PANTIES IN A BUNCH OVER IT.

That is all.

but the rest of you are on here thinking that if you jump in with the crowd and bash someone you dont know that it'll make you look better. good idea.

not really, that just wasn't funny. graemlins/wtf.gif

Guest wishihadafastcar
the white RS is going to have passenger side damage.. not drivers side. the driver was going down a one way street the wrong way. his passenger side mirror clipped my passenger side mirror

2. CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the 70's and 80's. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank. Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

Feel the mulletude emanating through your computer screen from this rare pic.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

Mulletude: 10

Aggressiveness: 10

Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth.

Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn.

Favorite Band: AC DC

typically, I see the mullet wearing missing teeth rednecks driving mustangs or trucks :D

back on topic, a buddy of mine has a white camaro. He was hit last fall (clipped on 161, spun around, hit a concrete wall, sun around again and hit it again causing his car to get all messed up) That was not him that hit your buddy, so if you see a white '95 camaro that's pretty beat up with a black hood and spoiler that's not the guy you're looking for.