haunted houses?

girlygirl18t

Has anybody been to any good haunted houses? I know that the cooper and dead arces suck ass... are there any others? My friends told me about a place called the Mud house? It's built into the side of a hill or something. They said it's uber creepy but people have been getting busted by the cops for trespassing. They also told me about a haunted train tunnel near Athens it's pretty scary from what they said but they don't remember where it is exactly. If you know of any good ones let me know:)

Originally posted by buckeye:

anyone up for a trip?!?

I went up on Sept. 10 for one of there ghost hunts. Not the fake people trying to scare you stuff, but just us in the reformatory searching for stuff. We got a lot of good pictures. I am planning on going again next year.

Originally posted by Innocuous:

I went to the reformatory in mansfield last year, and it was the best one I have ever been to.

This year I think I am headed to http://www.thehouseofnightmares.com/

looks pretty decent.

I went to the house of nightmares last year, it was alright. Do you have any info/links on the reformatory?

the haunted train tunnel is by lake hope state park its called the moonville tunnel. its a long semi difficult hike to get there I don't recomend trying it at night your better off walking in during the day camping and then coming back. I went there with the scouts about 10 years ago its pretty neat giant brick tunnel some old house foundations and a cemetery the town pretty much dried up when steam powered trains stopped running as it was pretty much just a water and coal depot.

hth

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

the haunted train tunnel is by lake hope state park its called the moonville tunnel. its a long semi difficult hike to get there I don't recomend trying it at night your better off walking in during the day camping and then coming back. I went there with the scouts about 10 years ago its pretty neat giant brick tunnel some old house foundations and a cemetery the town pretty much dried up when steam powered trains stopped running as it was pretty much just a water and coal depot.

hth

Ahhh I remember that hike.........Sucked as I remember it

I have been to mudhouse mansion, beings Im only 5 minutes away. Its boarded up, but im sure you can still get in. it took minimal effort to kick in the door, but then again, i weigh 240 lbs..sooo.

You have to follow mudhouse road to the back of the house, and drive through a large field to get to the house. The basement was set on fire by 2 idiots that were messing around with matches. I dont think the structural integrity was harmed by the small fire, though. Im not sure what part of Columbus you're from, but chances are its a 40+ min drive...

Guest PiNk 240 GirL

hey i heard something about a haunted mansion up somewhere in C-bus.... something about u spend 3 hours in a big mansion and if u make it out be5\4 ur time is up, u get ur money back.

is there any truth to that?