Would like a little info?

gatzer

***READ****

This thread is going to be about ONLY what he posted.

Personal experiences with IPS.

Feel free to reply with your experiences with IPS.

Do NOT clutter the thread with flame-bait nonsense and 3rd party "observations" or "opinions".

You've been warned.

I see you have an '03 Cobra. Check out Hensler Racing, as they have signifigant experience with mod motors.

www.henslerracing.com

As for the thread, it wasn't deleted. It was moved by a Mod pending a clean-up of it. There's currently a problem with some individuals on this site who cannot comes to terms with what rules are to be followed.

Venomss has an 03 Cobra and he was satisfied with IPS.

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=25;t=000023

--Shawn, yes, you PM'd me about saying the words IPS. But he had a valid question about shops in Columbus, he has an 03 Cobra, so does Venomss, so this applies. What I have posted is a fact, backed up with evidence and a members real experience. I am simply pointing the noob to one possible answer to his question. If you read my entire original post I also said Hensler is a good choice because of their Mustang experience. If you think anything in this post is antagonizing or against forum rules, don't edit it; send it to the Senior Members Committee. We'll see what they have to say.

[ 20. July 2004, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Mallard ]

Originally posted by gatzer:

WTF? That was what I did. Posted my personnal experience with them. I have no idea what you are talking about "flame bait or 3rd party". Like I said it was first hand. Maybe you should reread what I wrote. Damn, I said I didn't know what had happened in the past between them and the site. I just asked a couple of questions. Pretorian and the others that responded, thanks.

He is not talking to you.

Originally posted by gatzer:

WTF? That was what I did. Posted my personnal experience with them. I have no idea what you are talking about "flame bait or 3rd party". Like I said it was first hand. Maybe you should reread what I wrote. Damn, I said I didn't know what had happened in the past between them and the site. I just asked a couple of questions. Pretorian and the others that responded, thanks.

Dude..

That post was 100% NOT about you.

IT was for certain people that like to turn threads like this into un-productive nonsense.

:cool:

Originally posted by Praetorian:

Check out Hensler Racing, as they have signifigant experience with mod motors.

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

I also reccomend Hensler since they are Mustang specific, can't go wrong with them. graemlins/thumb.gif

Whoa, wait a minute - what about the guy who took his 03 Cobra to Hensler only then to have someone affiliated with the shop crash the car into a tree?

why dont you go to each of these shops talk to the people that will be working on your car and ask them for some actual references. Check the BBB. If you want to have a decent discussion on the shops around here. Shoot me and IM on aim @ drunkendubber. I'll dish you in on my side of the skinny and you can go from there. Never is to much information a bad thing unless it involves a bodily discharge of anything. :D

Originally posted by Venomss:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

I also reccomend Hensler since they are Mustang specific, can't go wrong with them. graemlins/thumb.gif

Whoa, wait a minute - what about the guy who took his 03 Cobra to Hensler only then to have someone affiliated with the shop crash the car into a tree?</font>You are an idiot. If you're going to pull that shit, what about the time when IPS........But I'm not going to do that, because I'm not an asshole. Every shop makes mistakes. The guy from hensler had EVERYTHING fixed on that car, and wasn't a dick about it, if I'm not mistaken. Dont be such a cockface, dude. Especially when I was sticking up for IPS. What a douche.

Originally posted by Republicant:

You are an idiot. If you're going to pull that shit, what about the time when IPS........But I'm not going to do that, because I'm not an asshole. Every shop makes mistakes. The guy from hensler had EVERYTHING fixed on that car, and wasn't a dick about it, if I'm not mistaken. Dont be such a cockface, dude. Especially when I was sticking up for IPS. What a douche.

dont take life personally its just gonna piss you off.

Originally posted by Republicant:

You are an idiot. If you're going to pull that shit, what about the time when IPS........But I'm not going to do that, because I'm not an asshole. Every shop makes mistakes. The guy from hensler had EVERYTHING fixed on that car, and wasn't a dick about it, if I'm not mistaken. Dont be such a cockface, dude. Especially when I was sticking up for IPS. What a douche.

I'll make this as simple as possible, as I know large words easily confuse you.

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002401#000024

I don't own stock in either Hensler or IPS, so I could give a fuck less about either of their businesses. But if an 03 Cobra owner comes on here and asks about work, and people mention how great Hensler is, then it I think it's just a little relevant to mention how one of the 03 Cobras there ended up in a tree. Just like if a Firebird owner came on here, asked about who could work on their car, and someone referenced IPS, then I am sure more than a few people would cite the recent problems that a Firebird owner had with the work done at IPS.

Get it, dumbass?

Oh, and you are (characteristically) mistaken about how the whole situation with Hensler and fixing the car went down.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89992

Maybe Hensler made it right in the end - great, and I don't really care. However, you can't ignore the fact that he only had to make things right after a car ended up in a tree. Not to hate on Hensler - hope life works out great for him - but I got call a spade a spade.

john man, i'm ur friend, but that pissed me off. yes an incident did happen, nothing mechanically, so that ur saying we can't work on a fuckin mod motor? i could pull a motor faster than u could change ur oil. o shit, i guess we should shut down now. remember i do still work there, even though i'm leaving soon. going for something better

and.. scott took his car before we could fix it. i'm sorry Ricart doesn't have 03 cobra silver bumpers on there shelf. and we did also put subframe connector on and a cat back on for FREE to say we were sorry

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

john man, i'm ur friend, but that pissed me off. yes an incident did happen, nothing mechanically, so that ur saying we can't work on a fuckin mod motor? i could pull a motor faster than u could change ur oil. o shit, i guess we should shut down now. remember i do still work there, even though i'm leaving soon. going for something better

and.. scott took his car before we could fix it. i'm sorry Ricart doesn't have 03 cobra silver bumpers on there shelf. and we did also put subframe connector on and a cat back on for FREE to say we were sorry

Fowler, no, I'm not saying that you or anyone at Hensler isn't good at what they do. And I never meant to offend anyone (except maybe Republicant). I'm just giving it to the guy straight. Like I said, "Maybe Hensler made it right in the end," and "Not to hate on Hensler - hope life works out great for him," so I was intentionally trying NOT to flame the guy or you by affiliation.

Hensler's shop will thrive or die irrespective of what I believe or what I may or may not post on here. And, fortunately, Hensler has aligned himself with stand-up guys like yourself that promote a good image for the shop. I'm sure he's sorry you're moving on.