Takin a Trip to CANADA!

Crash1647545504

yes im leaving once the warm is finnaly hear to go to the cold.

prolly some place in the Rockeys in Canada for a small snowboarding trip. i hear there is great all year boarding up there and some nice 70 ft kickers :cool: . ill prolly be leaving some time in june after graduation..... i know where all my graduation money is going

Guest Ponyfreak

I have been over in Calgary and Edmonton area. Calgary is a nice town with lots of hot, easy pussy walking around. If you cannot get laid there you are a disfigured freak or worse. Those canadian girls over there are nice and easy. Get this there seem to be more women than men over there as well. When you go into a club it is not some big sausage fest.

Aside from the women it is really nice country up there. Baniff National park is nice to see. THere is a lot of quality snowboarding up there (from what I hear, i always went during the summer months)

If you have time and want to see some BEAUTIFUL scenery you can drop down to montana and visit Glacier national park. It is as close to alaksa-esq scenery as you get in the contigous 48. Absolutly beautiful. But still 30ft drifts in August. So bring a jacket and a camera.