Need birthday ideas....

black00ws6

Ok my wife turns 30 this year and I need some gift ideas. No weekend getaway since we've already been on 4 vacations this year. :D She loves to sing karaoke so I was thinking of getting her a new machine since hers is junk but those are pretty cheap. She loves to shop at value stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx so I thought about just giving her some $$ to having a shopping day on me. Any other ideas?

Originally posted by Speci@lized.:

get a rack mount karaoke machine and a allday appointment to Charles panzon (sp?)

since she works there, I don't think she would like it as much...

John, I got the perfect gift.... how about a bewb job... that would be the gift that keeps giving all year round :D

Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

since she works there, I don't think she would like it as much...

John, I got the perfect gift.... how about a bewb job... that would be the gift that keeps giving all year round :D

redface.gif oh i knew she cut hair just didnt know it was there my bad.

If you're going to let her go shopping.... go with her. Most girls love that. However... a nice night on the town would be cool. Something like a nice dinner at an expensive resteraunt, then possibly a show or something at the comedy club at easton. That's always a fun idea. That way... you can talk to someone ahead of time to possibly present her with a small gift from the stage!

I'm sure you'll figure something out. Your whole proposal night was AWESOME!!!!

The best gifts for women are gifts that require a great deal of effort on your part (sacrifice). A surprise party with loads of planning, or something that takes a bunch of thought to coordinate. She will appreciate it.

Originally posted by Akula:

The best gifts for women are gifts that require a great deal of effort on your part (sacrifice). A surprise party with loads of planning, or something that takes a bunch of thought to coordinate. She will appreciate it.

Yeah, setup a suprise karaoke party, where you can unveil the new machine and everybody can test it out. The suprise can even be that it's a karaoke party if she doesn't like suprise parties, you can work with her setting it up as just a regular party. You could add some spice to it by making it sort of like American Idol or whatever, give out little prizes to the singers, maybe even gag gifts, make it fun. Of course when she sings, her prizes will really good like gift certificates to TJ Maxx. ;)