holloween costumes

DeathSandwich

ok.. i'm going down to OU for saturday and i still don't have a costume... so everyone should post what they're gonna be and then my un-original bastard-ass can steal one of your ideas and just be that tongue.gif

and also.. seeing as i'm so lazy, i'll have this be a double topic... what mixes good w/ capt. morgans? so far i'm just using dr. pepper, it works quite well, but i'm open to new experiences.

I bought an Elvis wig, trucker hat, and "bubba" teeth and went as a redneck. Bought a Skoal Racing T-shirt at the Goodwill and cut-off the sleeves. Take a throw pillow and wrap it against your tummy with an Ace bandage to give the appearance of a beer gut.

Nothing says "I'm ready to party and I'm all about dirty fun" than going to a Halloween party dressed as a redneck. graemlins/thumb.gif

...of course, many CR members live their everyday lives like that. I guess that's a good thing! smile.gif

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

wear jeans and flannel be a lumberjack

captain morgans is gay

drink 151 straight and have more fun

would have gotten 151 but didn't know they kept it in the back until after we paid and asked why they have bacardi products and not 151... and as for drinking it straight.... HELL NO... that mixes w/ dr. pepper too... i tried drinking it straight once and felt like i had acid reflux the rest of the night... OUCH!

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

would have gotten 151 but didn't know they kept it in the back until after we paid and asked why they have bacardi products and not 151... and as for drinking it straight.... HELL NO... that mixes w/ dr. pepper too... i tried drinking it straight once and felt like i had acid reflux the rest of the night... OUCH!

If there's one thing I've learned in life it's to not chug 151 until you already really drunk.

I'm going as Hackmed (sp?) from Team America: World Police. graemlins/grin2.gif

I'll be down at OU on Saturday too.

Originally posted by The Anti-Role Model:

Me and five buddies have bought orange jumpsuits that we've stenciled "Cuyahoga County Jail" on, and we'll tour the neighborhood house parties handcuffed together.

That sounds kinky, Jack. Any urine involved?

...oh, I'm going as Homestar Runner...

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

wear jeans and flannel be a lumberjack

captain morgans is gay

http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/10850/Monty_Python/Lumberjack_Song

office had a costume contest, I just tossed on my cold weather gear, harness, and ice tools, went as a mountain climber. I won a $40 best buy gifter certificate. ;)

For actual festivities, I hve a makeshift Cricket bat, black slacks, short sleave white dress shirt, red tie, and a "Shawn" name tag. All I need now is bloodspray.