Wow, I looked at my grades...

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

I got a fucking D in math, I dont know how I fucked up that bad on the final exam, at almost the end of the quarter, I had a low B, how the fuck!!

But i looked at my english... mind you, I went to english class ONCE!! I found out my first paper the one time I went, my 12 page paper, and turned it into his mailbox. I found out my second paper from Ben, on here, turned that paper into his mailbox. I went to class fucking ONE TIME, and got a fucking B !!! haha, that suprised the hell out of, I was going to be happy with a C. Wow. un-real.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Joey Tribbiani:

damn dude maybe you should cut back on all the pot smoking and spend more time studing/apply yourself what have you. ;)tongue.gif

never smoked pot in my life.

didnt pay shit to goto c-state

not bragging, i did fine my 1st 2 quarters, found out im not going to c-state this past qtr, didnt give a fuck anymore, and thought it was hilarious i went 1 fucking time and got a B.

thread backfire, nah, not with the amount if IQ in this thread (Louis, you're an exception)

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

Fuck it I would probably do the same thing and I'm sure alot more people on here would also. I just hate school so thats why I dropped out.

agreed.

/thread

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Crash:

You only get what you pay for. Therefor you get about a $1000 education at CSCC. I hate it there, and I am glad I transfered to O.U.

ditto

glad i transfered to U.T.