Haunted places

Guest monkey4sale321

Guest monkey4sale321
I know this has been braught up before.. long time ago i think, but i was out on riverside road near griggs checkin a few houses that i know of. well these places are sweet. I was just wondering if you guys know of good places that are abandoned houses or "haunted" houses near the columbus area.. dublin or hilliard to be more exact.. thanks

I used to go to the claycraft brickyard and play paintball for years. It was a real fun place to explore and shit. Always new stuff to find but then they tore it down and now theres another building in its spot. Looks like the same kinda thing but more secure and I've seen more cars there lately.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GSRchick714
If anyone is still interested, go to Moonville if you can find it. Its down in Vinton County real close to OU. Its not so much "haunted" (its supposed to be) but its a fun hike! Its all in the middle of the woods and I guess Moonville was a town in the 1800's. All thats left for you to see is a tunnel where the train tracks were, a rusty old bridge, and a cemetery. But its a fun hike none the less! Check it out at forgottenoh.com graemlins/thumb.gif

One of my friends thinks the place that she lives in is haunted by this woman who lives in her loft. I guess they were doing a ouiji (sp?) board thing and this woman told them that she lives in her loft and is never coming down, freaky thing is the girl never knew there was a loft until the person told her and then she noticed a window that is to an upstairs crawl space area but there is no way up there, we searched all night for a way to get up to the loft. :eek: Its freaky.

oh also my friends house...

this is kinda a crazy story, but yoears ago there was this old lady that lived in this house with her family. everytime the family eft they locked this old lady in the basement celler the door had all kinda of padlocks and stuff on it. then one day the lady was discoverd dead in the basement. now my fiends lived there since he was little and the crazyest shit happens in that house.

i didnt belive him till i saw the arms of an inflatable chair lift up by themselves with no one within 10 ft of it

there are also articals of what happpend in that house posted on the wals in the hallway

So I just heard some more freaky shit about this girls house. Well she was doing the ouiji board again tonight and she asked the spirit thing why she was here and it told her that it was protecting her from this guy that she used to work with who is stalking her. It also told her how to get into the loft and that there was a gun to protect herself with and where to find it. It told her the guys name, his license plate, how many times he's driven past her house and what day he was coming to rape her, this is in 283 days. She is currently looking for the gun that the spirit told her about and she is really freaked out.

Originally posted by Innocuous:

No, you are thinking of Mansfield.

http://www.mrps.org/

Mansfield rocks! Went this past September. We got a lot of good pictures and stuff. Our group, CORUPT, is going again this year. We also have a lot of other places planed to go to this year. If any one would like to check out our website it is...

http://corupt1.tripod.com/

so she found the gun and other stuff along with it or just the baby clothes and no gun. cuz thats unsolved mystery shit right there.

what was that show on mtv that they paid all these people to stay in a supposed haunted place for a night or two. im thinking it was fear? mabey

No the spirit person told her how to get into the attic and they found the baby clothes. The spirit thing told her that there was a gun too and where to find it also but this is not in the attic and we don't know if she has found it yet. We're all really freaked out.

Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

what was that show on mtv that they paid all these people to stay in a supposed haunted place for a night or two. im thinking it was fear? mabey

Yes, it was called MTV's Fear. I have met a couple people that worked on that show. They did go to some haunted places, but most of what was done to scare the people was fake. They rigged the place to do scary stuff, stuff to move on its own, strange sounds, etc. But at times some unexplained things did happen.

Guest Harris92
They had to do some really screwed up stuff on that show. I remember watching it, and someone had to be strapped down to a bed, in an abandoned mental hospital for something like twelve hours. That would suck.