watersports

Casper

Guest Super J
sorry kneeboarding doesn't fit into your deffinition of watersports...so eat me. i've been skiing/tubing/wakeboarding/kneeboarding since i was a kid and kneeboarding is my favorite. and i would think it comes alot closer to the topic then pissin on people

Originally posted by Venomss:

Word of advice, if you have the word "pee" in your screenname, and you ask about "watersports," you deserve to get responses like this.

No shit!? Did you figure that one out all by yourself!?

Originally posted by StillPee:

Did you figure that one out all by yourself!?

So, you actually started this thread to either solicit sexual gratifications or to intentionally one-up everyone who thought you meant waterskiing, boating, and so forth. Either way, you're a tool.

So, you actually started this thread to either solicit sexual gratifications or to intentionally one-up everyone who thought you meant waterskiing, boating, and so forth. Either way, you're a tool.

Or you could be completely wrong. Either way, about 75% of the people that come out to regular meets are now laughing at you for being a douche.

Okay mister member # 3284 with 133 posts.

You saying I'm a tool makes you really cool dude. Fuck I wish I was as cool as you. Man, I'm not funny at all. My humor has offended you. I should just die. God I hate myself. Fuck, I'm a complete douche bag.

Fuck off asshole. Have fun and laugh, or keep your PMS to yourself. Thanks. Have a nice day VenomssPee.

Whiney, bitchy threads get locked. Remember people, we are trying to clean up the board.

- If you want to have a FUNNY conversation about pissing on people, that's one thing. This isn't funny, it is people bitching.

- If you want to have a conversation about boating watersports (which I'm into as well as some others on this board), that's perfectly fine too.

Regardless, this thread is done.